1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine from sideshow like 2 minutes ago. Should look good with the rest of the figures

Wait I'm confused.
Who was released first overseas Quicksilver or Ant-Man?
I thought it was Ant-Man and he's not even released here in the U.S.
And Quicksilver is being released now by SSC?

Wait I'm confused.
Who was released first overseas Quicksilver or Ant-Man?
I thought it was Ant-Man and he's not even released here in the U.S.
And Quicksilver is being released now by SSC?

According to Budget Stark, QS was released on Feb. 2, A-M on Feb. 12. People are now starting to get QS from Sideshow, A-M should start to ship in a few more weeks.

Fantastic figure. Another one I'm thinking of getting along with scarlet witch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IMG_0655.jpg

Quick iPhone pick of my new favorite arrivals! (Stole the pose from someone else earlier, so thanks for the inspiration!) I wanted to get QS into a better running position, which will just take a little messing around with, as he's a little hard to balance with the not-so-sturdy stand lol.

Otherwise, him and SW are my favorite.

Received mine today. Like how these three look together ... Switched out his cradle got Wanda's waist-grabber and he seems to be much more stable in a running pose now.

83392b07ceff9a5d6b2a2b335aaf1b7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, love the poses. :) I didn't think to switch out to the waist grabber for mine.

Received mine today. Like how these three look together ... Switched out his cradle got Wanda's waist-grabber and he seems to be much more stable in a running pose now.

83392b07ceff9a5d6b2a2b335aaf1b7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesomesauce :clap

Sent sarcastically from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Quick iPhone pick of my new favorite arrivals! (Stole the pose from someone else earlier, so thanks for the inspiration!) I wanted to get QS into a better running position, which will just take a little messing around with, as he's a little hard to balance with the not-so-sturdy stand lol.

Otherwise, him and SW are my favorite.

:clap :clap Great pics and poses! :rock

Does anybody know if there is a coupon code for sideshow out now? and if so can you use it with reward points? If there is I might try to get this. Thanks for the help I don't buy from sideshow that often.

SPR1NG16

Back