1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. So I want this figure but is it stupid for me to get it now at full price? I mean there's not a lot of action on this thread and I feel like I could wait and get him cheaper. No NRD from sideshow so no loss right? SW is lonely though.

Same. So I want this figure but is it stupid for me to get it now at full price? I mean there's not a lot of action on this thread and I feel like I could wait and get him cheaper. No NRD from sideshow so no loss right? SW is lonely though.

I'd at least use the $20 SSC coupon code on him. :) 2016MAR is the code if you haven't used it already.

I've decided to get this fig in "parts" on eBay. I've saved about $100 or more with this idea. I'm just waiting on the head sculpt now.
d7ff8efad10ab5a08e5efa0e4f1f41e7.jpg
be1935d0816ffcddbadb7349bc2a6592.jpg
9b26f21d27786c5481edde93e4343841.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea I've done this in the past also, but sometimes the savings (if at all) are minimal. For instance the remaining headsculpt happens to also be the most expensive at around $65 on ebay. However there are a few selling preorders on a copy that looks identical for half that. Bought one TODAY brand new w/brown shipper for under $200.

I think I'm going to buy a tracksuit for him or something. The outfit he wears is supposed to be some type of uniform but it honestly doesn't work for me. I just like the color, that's all.

Yeah, I e-mailed the place I ordered from (Toytards) on March 31 and they replied they'd get it in 12 business days from then so sounds about right for all of us

Back