1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

She seems to be screaming a lot in this movie..
tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo2_500.gif

tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo3_500.gif

She is as crazy as me I love it :lol

That second gif where it zooms in reminds me of Man of Steel and the latest Godzilla.

Maybe that's some magic Siren attack she has.

I know only one thing: Through the magic of After Affects and Photoshop and with the help of Godzilla and all these screaming scenes, Tumblr is going to make the Ultimates a reality. I mean, we're talking about the web-site that's shipping a 50 year old man and an 18 year old girl...

I know only one thing: Through the magic of After Affects and Photoshop and with the help of Godzilla and all these screaming scenes, Tumblr is going to make the Ultimates a reality. I mean, we're talking about the web-site that's shipping a 50 year old man and an 18 year old girl...

gross...

.......ew

What???

That's disgusting. :(
Well, it's Game of Thrones related but yeah, it's kinda f@cked up. But hey, apparently if you don't agree with the Tumblr crowd you're a c@nt, so you better watch out. Which is a shame really, because at its core Tumblr is a really cool place. It's just that there's a vocal crowd that's giving it a bad name. Then again, I subbed to a Deadpool page and got burnt Deadpool d!cks penetrating Spidey's a-hole in my dash, so I think I'm gonna take that back...

What is happening here :lol :slap
This is what happens when Hot Toys doesn't share its info with the costumers. The forums turn into Sodom and Gorromah.

Okay, thread drift is done, get back to staring at that reflection on Iron Man's backside!

This is what happens when Hot Toys doesn't share its info with the costumers. The forums turn into Sodom and Gorromah.
Okay, thread drift is done, get back to staring at that reflection on Iron Man's backside!
Shiny :D
Pfft no thanks :lol
mhm....
*pictures Darkangel slowly peering over at her Iron Man figures

She seems to be screaming a lot in this movie..
tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo2_500.gif

tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo3_500.gif

I'm a little worried that one of those proper scream reactions might be death related... or she's just crazy for screaming haha

Looking forward to seeing the protos for this figure!

First one is after Quick Ass dies
Second is a 'I don't know what to do' scream
Third is seeing her relatives/town slaughtered by Ultron

:devil

First is after she finds out she isn't invited to the AOU premiere.
Second is when Hulk lose his pants.
Third is when she sees the price of Hot Toys' Hulkbuster.

Oh, let me try:

•First is when she learns that she's basically the AntiChrist, albeit sexier (comic reference).
•Second is when she sees Salo in HD.
•Third is when she misses on Pre-Ordering the 1/6th Bat...

First- She finds out Thor isn't single
Second- She sees that Banner and Natasha are thing (which is borderline a crime)
Third- Her figure has that terrible blank stare

I gotta say, it's a little concerning that Hot Toys didn't show this figure (And Quicksilver) off at that show they were having. Couple that with the fact that there hasn't been any merchandise of the movie versions of the Maximoff Twins released or shown from any company and I'd be a little worried that there's some hangup with 20th Century Fox about licensing rights. Just sayin'...

I gotta say, it's a little concerning that Hot Toys didn't show this figure (And Quicksilver) off at that show they were having. Couple that with the fact that there hasn't been any merchandise of the movie versions of the Maximoff Twins released or shown from any company and I'd be a little worried that there's some hangup with 20th Century Fox about licensing rights. Just sayin'...

Another reason for Elizabeth to be screaming.

Back