1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

This pose or fail HT :lol
c9102b231f37d1a4741fd75e77a3f0a1.jpg

5-Joe-Dirt-quotes.gif

Rather looking forward to this one!
- I just hope that they don't fall into the same old trap with the sculpt and give it creepy/odd eyes like the AoU Black Widow. :pray:

This pose or fail HT :lol
c9102b231f37d1a4741fd75e77a3f0a1.jpg

not-sure-if-i-keep-staring-at-boobs-or.jpeg

:lecture

Crap I was skipping this figure until I saw

BOOBS

They gave the Zoe likeness big boobs, watch them give Elizabeth small ones.

I hope we don't have wait another two months for Hot Toys to reveal both Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Would be cool if they put them in a two pack.

I hope we don't have wait another two months for Hot Toys to reveal both Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Would be cool if they put them in a two pack.

The movie is in a month. I guess after that we'll get a bunch of reveals. I don't know how long we have to wait to see the twins but I hope its not long

Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

I'm assuming we'll see all the characters from he first movie before the film comes out so Clint and Thor could be next. Well Clint is next but we'll get Thor before the twins. Least that's what I'm assuming

The movie is in a month. I guess after that we'll get a bunch of reveals. I don't know how long we have to wait to see the twins but I hope its not long

Whoops...totally forgot it's only a month away. :slap I hope Thor is next...then the twins.

Whoops...totally forgot it's only a month away. :slap I hope Thor is next...then the twins.

and then the MK45..... and then Vision...... and Ultimate Ultron...... and Ultron MK1...... and the drones.....and I'm getting carried away again

Yeah the twins will do.... :monkey3

Back