1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

There's a minimates 2-pack out there somewhere (though with TRU you never know), so I guess that's something....?

There's a minimates 2-pack out there somewhere (though with TRU you never know), so I guess that's something....?

Oh yeah, I forgot. That's somewhat reassuring.

First- She finds out Thor isn't single
Second- She sees that Banner and Natasha are thing (which is borderline a crime)
Third- Her figure has that terrible blank stare
:rotfl..... this wins, hands down..... :lol
I gotta say, it's a little concerning that Hot Toys didn't show this figure (And Quicksilver) off at that show they were having. Couple that with the fact that there hasn't been any merchandise of the movie versions of the Maximoff Twins released or shown from any company and I'd be a little worried that there's some hangup with 20th Century Fox about licensing rights. Just sayin'...
Fret not fellow freak.... thy will be made :lecture
Another reason for Elizabeth to be screaming.
:yess: DA's on fire tonight :clap

Fret not fellow freak.... thy will be made :lecture

I sure hope so. I already have a place worked out for them in my display, along with Vision, and Ultron...and Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Dr. Strange... God help me...:lol

First- She finds out Thor isn't single
Second- She sees that Banner and Natasha are thing (which is borderline a crime)
Third- Her figure has that terrible blank stare

Nat and Bucky or gtfo :lecture

51d82bcf42f10aa8ed7ac8db011e6f30.jpg

I sure hope so. I already have a place worked out for them in my display, along with Vision, and Ultron...and Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Dr. Strange... God help me...:lol

Haha I thought I was the only one! I already have one free shelf for the rest of the Avengers and still have room on my main Avengers shelf.

I gotta say, it's a little concerning that Hot Toys didn't show this figure (And Quicksilver) off at that show they were having. Couple that with the fact that there hasn't been any merchandise of the movie versions of the Maximoff Twins released or shown from any company and I'd be a little worried that there's some hangup with 20th Century Fox about licensing rights. Just sayin'...

I'm still hoping they pop up before the show is over (the Tour runs until May 10th) as I'd be quite shocked if we see nothing about them for the entirety of April. Sure, Drax has vanished from existence, but this is Avengers, so I'm guessing they're wanting to be right on it. I know they won't be released until 2016, but I just want to see a picture so we can see the direction they're taking! Who knows, the sculpt may be off and it'll be time to wait until Inhumans!

As for Fox, there won't be any licensing issues or anything like that. Marvel has been more than clear that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch aren't mutants, and are indeed Inhumans. Hell, they're even rewriting a lot of comic book history and REALLY pushing Inhumans now as a brand, both in the comics and in Agents of Shield. I wouldn't go so far as to say they're replacing mutants in general; but they're really making sure Inhumans are known by all.

She seems to be screaming a lot in this movie..
tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm8pu33JjD1uovo1xo3_500.gif

I'm pretty sure these are all actual caught on tape reactions to random people on the street asking her to say her Full House catch phrase, "You got it dude!"

I'm pretty sure these are all actual caught on tape reactions to random people on the street asking her to say her Full House catch phrase, "You got it dude!"

Her sister's catchphrase ya mean :wink1:

What the heck is an Inhuman? Just sounds like a nice way of saying Mutant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What the heck is an Inhuman? Just sounds like a nice way of saying Mutant.

Someone needs to read more comics. XD But the Inhumans are actually very interesting and pretty different from mutants. I love how they are in their society and how the main Royal family are written. And I know for a fact that Lockjaw is going to be the new Rocket and Groot that audiences will absolutely fall in love with.

Ugh, the ending of that is enough to scar you for life lol

The original movie is better all around but I felt like the remake actually pulled off the twist in a really cool way. I think I may have liked the twist in the remake more.

Back