1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

I have actually have no preference on the powers. I'm not too familiar with the comic SW... as long as it looks good on screen and isn't ridiculous then I dont mind

I just would've at least hoped that they had her probability altering in a small form like she had when she was first introduced. It wasn't much but there could be a chance that she could make a gun jam or even make Ultron short circuit. She only seemed to be able to alter reality when she was emotionally unstable. If the description is true, I actually really really hope that the rumors of Wanda appearing in Doctor Strange are true now so she could get some training in chaos magic. To me though, it's her powers that really make her the Scarlet Witch. What's a witch without magic and hexes, you know?

:goodpost: :lecture

I'm really excited to see HT's Wanda, she looks really cool in the movie. I don't think I've ever said this about the movie version of a character, but I vastly prefer this look to her traditional comic outfit. Their AoU previews have been great so far, but I'm not nearly as interested in the re-done older characters as I am in the new ones!

anigif_enhanced-mid-14171-1427408625-2.gif

New featurette that focuses on the twins

Plus new stills:
TjEaxAQ.jpg

jBhGmHJ.jpg

Is that Scarlet Witch's reflection in the mirror? Or wishful thinking? :lol

ultron8.jpg

Is she even on display at the shows?

Photo is from onesixth... I think they have a tendency to take real ****** photos? :lol

I'm really excited to see HT's Wanda, she looks really cool in the movie. I don't think I've ever said this about the movie version of a character, but I vastly prefer this look to her traditional comic outfit. Their AoU previews have been great so far, but I'm not nearly as interested in the re-done older characters as I am in the new ones!
:goodpost::exactly: The comic outfit is great as a superhero design but I like this one more. She has a certain punk-ish modern gipsy vibe that feels very appropriate for the whole "witch" theme of Wanda.

So I guess we'll see this chick post movie release..... same with her bro(Is there even a Quicksilver discussion thread? :rotfl)

That will be the exact reaction from fans here if HT doesn't make a fig of her for this film. :monkey2

I'm legit in tears wth that new photo released....what exactly are we eem looking at :lol

:goodpost::exactly: The comic outfit is great as a superhero design but I like this one more. She has a certain punk-ish modern gipsy vibe that feels very appropriate for the whole "witch" theme of Wanda.

My favourite one is the current "dress" she's wearing, though I can't see it working in live-action. The Ultimates costume is a bit slutty, but I like it as well. Truth be told, I love all of the Ultimate costumes. I know, I know, I'm a terrible human being....

Back