Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wording is a little odd though.

In addition to the replica of this incredible prop, the exclusive convention edition includes a personalized S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent I.D. card. As a unique collectible or as an early holiday gift, the limited edition of 1,500 pieces of the New York Comic-Con Exclusive Edition ensures that the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. personalized badge will be truly one of a kind!"

That makes it sound like the Convention Exclusive Edition, which includes the Personalized ID, is what's limited to 1500. Either way I'm gonna take a shot at getting one. I have Coulsons trading cards from EFX and this would look cool next to them.
Along with these :)
907C9770-23CA-4844-985A-187DAB2EA563-223-00000042CF1D9FB9_zpsac72e134.jpg

Last edited:
Got one! :yess:

I'm not sure how many went up for PO, but they don't seem to be selling very fast.

Last edited:
If you guys order and don't get an email confirmation right away dont sweat it. I was just talking with them and they're having problems with their mail server.

I ordered mine this morning and still haven't received an email. But I did copy down all of the information (order # etc).

I also emailed them because someone is picking mine up for me at NYCC and shipping it to me. They said that an email will go out soon to everyone who preordered, with instructions as to how it works from here.

I ordered mine when it opened for PO's and still no email.

But, I did print the receipt after completing the order and screen captured all the info so I'm not worried.

Yet. ;)

Sweet, glad you guys could get one. I also printed the last page with the order number. It should also be viewable in your account and reprintable from there if need be.
That email apparently will include instructions on how to send your photo and information.

I only ever got one item from them, the trading cards, and that was relatively hassle free. So I'm not worried. I do want their Thor helmet though.

Congratulations! I got my order in right as they went live, too, and still haven't received an email. Printed out the confirmation, though, so there's that...

And I think they said it was going to be an edition of 1500, so I expect it will sell out fairly fast. I'm considering going back for seconds, as a gift for someone :)

Got one! :yess:

I'm not sure how many went up for PO, but they don't seem to be selling very fast.

I hope hot toys make Maria Hill at some point, her fury and coulson would look great together.

They haven't charged mine yet, but I expect they will in the next day or so. I'm pretty sure they won't be waiting for NYCC to charge, I'd expect some of the money to go toward production.

Ordered my NYCC ID set around 3pm ETS. Just checked my CC account and it has been charged. No email confirmation yet but I have copied down the order number so I guess it should be fine. Gonna pick it up at NYCC myself!

Yea it does say somewhere that full payment upfront is required to secure a preorder.

It's in bold at the top of the description. :slap How could I have missed it..

I got charged minutes after placing my order.

Now comes the long wait ...for the confirmation e-mail :monkey4

In the mean time, enjoying my newest addition to the collection. :banana

Coulson01.jpg

It's in bold at the top of the description. :slap How could I have missed it..

I got charged minutes after placing my order.

Now comes the long wait ...for the confirmation e-mail :monkey4

In the mean time, enjoying my newest addition to the collection. :banana

Coulson01.jpg

Nice! Super sweet figure! I'm having problems getting my tie to lay straight, but that's my only issue!

Yep, Coulson/Gregg is everywhere. Ultimate Spidey Is our favorite tv show.

I've seen several people here on the for sale forum selling him for about $220 shipped. I'd probably jump on that if you want to make sure you have one.

Or you can do like me, buy a Headplay Coulson head for about $30, a Destroyer Gun for about $35, a body, a suit and a few accessories. Looks good enough for me, and costs less.

Hmmm, I might by an extra suit, cause I want to Kitbash an Agent Smith figure using the Hugo Weaving sculpt from RED SKULL.

Back