Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even think about it.

1174621_10152659545484460_1797491830_n.jpg

I'm calling it right now.

Coulson is a cyborg in Agents of SHIELD, part robot.

He somehow interfaces with JARVIS. He becomes enraged.

And becomes Ultron.

561954_10152659651749460_1429453765_n.jpg

578457_10152659651744460_1038649887_n.jpg

I'm calling it right now.

Coulson is a cyborg in Agents of SHIELD, part robot.

He somehow interfaces with JARVIS. He becomes enraged.

And becomes Ultron.

561954_10152659651749460_1429453765_n.jpg

578457_10152659651744460_1038649887_n.jpg

Actually something that ran through my head and has been the topic of some speculation is that Coulson is a Life Model Decoy, either the one that was killed or the "living" one. Especially since Tony references LMD's in the beginning of Avengers. Not sure if the theory was shot down yet though.

Awesome!!! I'd give my left arm for my Son to have a chance to see an episode being filmed. He looooves movies and watching behind the scenes / how they are made.

How cool that you got his autograph!

That's awesome. I know single camera TV is hell and I'm pretty cozy in my multi-cam world, but I would love to work on Agents of Shield.

I enjoy a sitcom, they are super easy. But SHIELD is fun to work on. Just to be a part of that universe is a fan boys dream, especially since they pay me to do it.

that's frick'n cool!!! sounds like a lot of fun, and would add a different perspective i would assume

Posted this in the Movie/T.V. section, but I get to work on the " Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." and had Clark sign my slip cover.

:pfft:

Oh you and your...."Flibbity, bibbity, blahdy flahdy shmoo smi moo da di da do di do...had Clark sign my slip cover mumumumumeh!"

greeneyedmonster_zpsdb1c6124.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously though, well done there my friend. It really adds something to the personal fun and appreciation of an item in your collection if you have actually met a star from the show/film etc. And Mr Gregg is just cool anyway.

:pfft:

Oh you and your...."Flibbity, bibbity, blahdy flahdy shmoo smi moo da di da do di do...had Clark sign my slip cover mumumumumeh!"

greeneyedmonster_zpsdb1c6124.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously though, well done there my friend. It really adds something to the personal fun and appreciation of an item in your collection if you have actually met a star from the show/film etc. And Mr Gregg is just cool anyway.

Not only is he cool, but he gets it. He is one of us, a fan and collector. He was so happy to see that I wanted him to sign it. The crew all wanted one.

And the hype begins!

eFX Inc. said:
We are pleased to announce our New York Comic Con Exclusive! With the debut of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiering in just a couple weeks, we are offering a NYCC Exclusive Edition of a replica of Phil Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Badge and ID Card. The Exclusive edition INCLUDES your own, personalized S.H.I.E.L.D. ID card with your picture, name and birth date! We will be offering a limited number for pre-order starting Sept. 17 to attendees of NYCC. Read more on our website: https://www.efxcollectibles.com/p-217-nycc-exclusive-coulson-shield-agent-badge-id.aspx

1185228_715758018441565_1564306299_n.jpg

yeah, i REALLY need one of those for my Son. If the SHIELD tee shirts from SDCC are any indication, these badges will be going for $100 on Ebay.

I just emailed them. I'm guessing that the exclusive edition at NYCC comes with your personalized badge, but that you'll be able to buy the regular version with Coulson's badge inside afterwards. Since I've already made a SHIELD badge for my Son with Photoshop, I don't need that.

I'll post here with their reply, just so anyone who might be interested will know.

Back