Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly::goodpost::exactly::hi5::rock

She is the only semi-major/supporting character missing at the moment. :pray:

:nono

2911451-ironmanposterpotts_640.jpg

Nice! Super sweet figure! I'm having problems getting my tie to lay straight, but that's my only issue!

:exactly: The tie is actually floating in my picture. :lol

But seeing that the thinner end is taped to the underside of the other end,
I decided not to touch it anymore.

I might try taping it down to the shirt later on if it bugs me too much.

So did they ever say if they were gonna release a Maria Hill somewhere in time? Since she's gonna be in Cap 2 and Age of Ultron..I'd love to put her aside my Coulson.

During an interview, a HT rep stated she wasn't in the plans. But who knows, if we (the fans) keep requesting one, maybe it'll still happen? :pray:

During an interview, a HT rep stated she wasn't in the plans. But who knows, if we (the fans) keep requesting one, maybe it'll still happen? :pray:

We should all send emails to Hot Toys. :rock:rock Who knows, I hope Nick Fury is believed dead and goes into hiding and Maria takes over as Director of SHIELD, just like in the comics....i'm sure HT would make a fig if she becomes a more prominent character.

If they do make Maria Hill I wonder what she would come with other than some extra hands and a pistol.

Back