Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a link to the details.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38483

It has to be an order placed before Jan.21 2013, can't be an order that's free shipping, you can't use it with reward points, and if you cancel an order you've paid a deposit on to try to reorder, you lose your first deposit and then have to make another second deposit. If you cancel an order on a figure that is sold out thinking you can reorder it and it will go through, you just screwed yourself; it will say it’s out of stock (Don’t cancel that order!)
You can only use it for one order, which is a shame, but $25 bucks is better than nothing.

It worked with Black Widow, who is still Free Shipping.

sideshow might manually cancel any orders that combine free shipping with a coupon discount. good luck, though.

sideshow might manually cancel any orders that combine free shipping with a coupon discount. good luck, though.

I ordered the Mark 1 with the discount and it got shipped out yesterday. I don't think they plan on canceling orders.

I believe if you use the coupon on any of The Avengers figures with free domestic shipping, SSC will apply the discount, but will no longer ship the item for free (and no reward points too).

I used it on Catwoman which has no free shipping. I lose the reward points (approx $10.00) but I still come out around $15.00 aheaad.

Sideshow really are a con with their discount codes, reward points and gift cards, I've never known a company before that dictate what you can and cannot use these things on and then they take the **** further by doing you out of reward points :pfft:

You got the discount and free shipping, just so we can clarify for everyone in the thread?

Yes, free shipping, no tax, $194 flat.

SSC is too strict with their gift cards, coupons, and reward points. They over price figures as it is. A coupon every once in a blue moon wouldn't hurt them that much. :panic:

Since we don't get free shipping on this one, I decided to apply the coupon to it instead of BW. I'll take $25 off, thank you!

Yeah.. living in CA, the $25 coupon paid for sales tax + shipping... SS should always have a CA resident coupon :gah:

Since we don't get free shipping on this one, I decided to apply the coupon to it instead of BW. I'll take $25 off, thank you!

Agreed. Just did the same. Although we don't get rewards for the purchase I'll take $25 off.

Now the wait...:impatient:

Can anybody tell me for sure what color his shirt is? In most of the photos it looks like it might be a very light blue but some seem white. I'm trying to put together a custom that requires a light blue dress shirt.

And the new code works for it too, SPRING2013, $25 off.

I get the news letter every week, and get a new Hot Toys figure from Sideshow almost every month, How is it I never hear about these discount codes from them, only through the boards (thank you very much to whoever first posted it by the way) second hand?

Back