Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sad to say if all the upcoming IM figures are diecast I have no interest. Hate it as a material for toys. Even if there are plenty I want… Coulson is still a must for me. He's on a very very short list of realistic humans I want in 1/6. The others being almost any Gary Oldman and… hmm… actually I think that's it.

question guys, not sure if it's one that has already been explored

I was toying with the idea of getting Coulson as i now intend to get all of the Avenges, in fact, there's only Widow who i need to put any money down on, and i was reluctant about her as i'm not the biggest fan of that figure

however, to have every avenger but widow would be silly

I also have Fury as i consider him the leader (not on the field, that's Cap!)

and then this left me pondering about Coulson, is he an avenger, should I have him with my Avenges team? I mean he's techincally dead now (or not, jeez, i dunno)

What are you guys thinkng, believe it or not the opinions of folks on this board may sway me one way or the other on this one

ta!

Personally I think of Cap as part of Shield a view shared by movie people it seems given that its Cap 2 where we next see the likes of Widow, Hill & Fury.

In terms of displaying them though I suspect mine will be the main 6 in one area and then Fury & Coulson in another (meaning I'll need to pick up at probably 1 other figure be it Banner or someone similar just to complement the pair)

i plan on displaying Coulson and Fury with the pre-Avengers figures of Thor, Cap, the IM Mark VI, War Machine, Blade, Wolverine, red & blue Spiderman, and Abagail Whistler

question guys, not sure if it's one that has already been explored

I was toying with the idea of getting Coulson as i now intend to get all of the Avenges, in fact, there's only Widow who i need to put any money down on, and i was reluctant about her as i'm not the biggest fan of that figure

however, to have every avenger but widow would be silly

I also have Fury as i consider him the leader (not on the field, that's Cap!)

and then this left me pondering about Coulson, is he an avenger, should I have him with my Avenges team? I mean he's techincally dead now (or not, jeez, i dunno)

What are you guys thinkng, believe it or not the opinions of folks on this board may sway me one way or the other ion this one

ta!
Dont sleep on the BW figure,its one of the best figures in person.

Back