Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the news letter every week, and get a new Hot Toys figure from Sideshow almost every month, How is it I never hear about these discount codes from them, only through the boards (thank you very much to whoever first posted it by the way) second hand?

They don't include it in the newsletter. Only when you order something. They included a packet of slips and papers and most of the time they include one mentioning a code. Was the same for the Valentine code. Came inside orders.

They don't include it in the newsletter. Only when you order something. They included a packet of slips and papers and most of the time they include one mentioning a code. Was the same for the Valentine code. Came inside orders.

The last figures I got were a TTM20 muscle body and a City Hunter, and they both had some card that was red and had webs like it was related to Spider-Man on it, but I don't remember reading any codes.

The last figures I got were a TTM20 muscle body and a City Hunter, and they both had some card that was red and had webs like it was related to Spider-Man on it, but I don't remember reading any codes.

The guy who originally posted the code got it in his Thor box, which is arriving this week. So they just went out.

Wait what… mine says it's shipping soon. I thought these weren't shipping until at least June. That kinda throws a wrench into my finances.

Yeah I see that. I wonder if it's just a mistake? Anyone else have theirs showing as "shipping soon" on their order page?

Ah well that's good. It just suddenly changed to that today and Sideshow's help says that means it's shipping in 72 hours so I got a bit worried. I wouldn't have even noticed but I've been checking my account page to make sure my recent Shadow Pred order goes through okay since it's now sold out and I had some issues with my shipping address.

I'm just still a little financially staggered from x-mas, no big deal and I could afford Coulson now but it would be a bit more money than I want to spend at the moment considering I just ordered that aforementioned Shadow Pred.

Back