Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

I know that's the average price for HT's now, but I doubt he will be that high.

Could be wrong.

He'll probably be at least $180, which is still way too high for this character/figure.

I think this could be a cool one to have. I agree that it is just a guy in a suit but it will be nice to complete the set.

This was a fantastic surprise this morning; I never imagined they'd make an Agent Coulson figure. I don't have a single Avengers figure on pre-order but I would seriously consider buying this guy. But like others have said, they have to nail the headsculpt. Otherwise it's just a guy in a suit and could easily be mistaken for a generic Men in Black figure with that gun.

WOW, I'm only interested in the hulk and THIS guy. How awesome, he was what really tied the whole group together.

I'm in! I said I was in from the beginning and I haven't changed my mind.

I am super stoked about this... Never thought Hot Toys would be responsible for the most complete Avengers movie line out there...

Sallah

Well I'm not surprised to see a lot of "haters", I expected that. I don't care though, _____ all you want, b/c this figure is the boss. He's the man. Plus this opens up the doors for other suited figures (hopefully Alfred, Bruce Wanye, Tony Stark, et all). Now just announce Maria Hill and Bruce Banner and I'll be as happy as can be. Plus, he comes with his Captain America trading cards! How awesome is that!!

Cool. Loki will need someone to stab through the heart. Owned! :snake

..... I doubt this figure will be cheap enough to warrant my picking him up, just sayin' it would be a cool 1/6 scale face-off.

Cool. Loki will need someone to stab through the heart. Owned! :snake

..... I doubt this figure will be cheap enough to warrant my picking him up, just sayin' it would be a cool 1/6 scale face-off.

:exactly: Not sure where my price range is to bite on this one. 160.00 or below would make me consider.

Wow!! This was unexpected, but I am happy for Clark Greg because he said once he was The only one who didn't get an action figure (if I'm wrong please correct me). I'm not getting this, but I hope HT nail the HS.

This one I'll pick-up, but I'll wait for really good secondary market prices. I'm not going to PO this from SSC on day one for $189. Even if that's the norm, lately.

Back