Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Assuming this is not just an elaborate joke, I am definitely getting this. In fact it might be the only Avengers figure I get (well I might get Mark 7). Hate all you guys want, but this dude has been my favorite character in these Marvel movies. I love seeing him pop up he always gets a laugh from me. He was amazing in the actual Avengers movie too. The true champion.

Neat. I thought HT didn't make characters in plain suits.

Well.... its official: Avengers is HT's most comprehensive line ever!

Coulson? Really? No Maria Hill?

That it is. It's a great line to go deeper into also. Gives hope that they'll do the same for other lines eventually.

And, yes, Coulson instead of Maria Hill for sure. What are you smokin' Wor-Gar? :huh

Seriously, people are questioning the place of Coulson over Hill? They guys been in what, five movies, and she's been in one? Yeah, she's cool, I want a figure of her too, but I'm sorry, Coulson is a pretty big character now. This is the movies not comics after all. Hopefully they will do Maria Hill though. As well as Bruce Banner and Helicarrier Thor.

Seriously, people are questioning the place of Coulson over Hill? They guys been in what, five movies, and she's been in one? Yeah, she's cool, I want a figure of her too, but I'm sorry, Coulson is a pretty big character now. This is the movies not comics after all. Hopefully they will do Maria Hill though. As well as Bruce Banner and Helicarrier Thor.

:goodpost::exactly:

Yesss!!!!! Now I know for sure they're going to have a figure for the 4th restaurant patron on the left in the Avengers battle scene at the end of the movie! Oh, and I also want a figure of the waitress that thanked Cap so that I can pose her thanking Cap! (and the dirty comments start... now)

I actually would buy this. Logic cannot explain this reaction because I passed on Fury. The suit looks nice in the teaser and while Coulson may have started off as an original agent in a suit, he did most of the grunt work rounding up all the Avengers.

Yesss!!!!! Now I know for sure they're going to have a figure for the 4th restaurant patron on the left in the Avengers battle scene at the end of the movie! Oh, and I also want a figure of the waitress that thanked Cap so that I can pose her thanking Cap! (and the dirty comments start... now)

Well, you know.. Why do you come in here and say something negative like that and then assume people are going to say dirty things? I'm mean, isn't that like calling the kettle black? You're comparing what is now a character on the level of Nick Fury (lets be honest, who has more screen time in the six Marvel movies, Fury or Coulson?) to an Extra? Comments like these are just unfounded and not based in fact, rather they are opinion. I mean, treat people how you wanted to be treated man.

Well, you know.. Why do you come in here and say something negative like that and then assume people are going to say dirty things? I'm mean, isn't that like calling the kettle black? You're comparing what is now a character on the level of Nick Fury (lets be honest, who has more screen time in the six Marvel movies, Fury or Coulson?) to an Extra? Comments like these are just unfounded and not based in fact, rather they are opinion. I mean, treat people how you wanted to be treated man.

Yeah this is pretty ridiculous. The only thing unusual about this pick is that Hot Toys tends to avoid guys in general suits, but like it or not Coulson is actually quite popular and this seems like a completely logical pick. He was in most of the movies too, but seriously people are calling it milking or asking for Maria Hill, whose role was so minor she might as well not even been Maria Hill. This is different from the thirtieth Iron Man palette swap. This is an actual character who was basically one of the connecting points early on to show us the potential of an Avengers movie. He ended up being the funniest character in the actual movie too.

Yeah, likening Phil to an extra is just crazy talk...No. It's CRAZY, crazy talk. I've seen a couple peeps do it.

Either they don't know what an extra is or they haven't seen the Marvel movies.

Definite pick up for me. I've already commited to avengers line i've any other releases. They just need to do a heli carrier after lol

dependin on price, I may pick him up. will be the only figure of him made and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes up in price once sold out

dependin on price, I may pick him up. will be the only figure of him made and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes up in price once sold out

:goodpost: Thats what I'm thinking too right. I'd love to get this figure, but its now becoming a challenge with all the Avengers and Batman stuff.

:goodpost: Thats what I'm thinking too right. I'd love to get this figure, but its now becoming a challenge with all the Avengers and Batman stuff.

yea the Batman stuff has really thrown me into some trough decision making. will have to choose what's a must buy and what can be held off

Back