Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

578739_10150950754752344_293634175_n.jpg

Good thing they decided to put in big letters the name of this bloke, as without that people wouldn't have a ____ing clue who he is

I dont blame Hot Toys at all. Avengers is the biggest money franchise they've had to date. Best milk that sucker while you can. And the fans will thank them for it in the end. Some people may not like it but a lot of fans do and will buy Couslon and the Chitauri.

And the Chitauri are a master-stroke imo, they know that even if many people don't buy them, some fans will army build them making up for lost sales.

One year from now For Sale section littered with Coulsons and Chitauris :lecture

A very nice suprise to see Phil is being released as I didn't think he'd get a figure.

He'll go very nicely with the other SHIELD operatives on one of my Detolf shelves.

One year from now For Sale section littered with Coulsons and Chitauris :lecture

I think you're right.

People who want this will get it and then once the have it they'll see that it's just a guy in a suit that looks boring once the hype of the film has passed, it won't having staying power compared to other more iconic guys in suits like Agent Smith or James Bond.

, it won't having staying power compared to other more iconic guys in suits like Agent Smith.

I think your stretching iconic a bit too far with this one........iconic instead being Bond and Joker (he too is just a guy in a suit).

Here come the Men In Black... lol. Can't wait to see the head sculpt on this one should be awesome.

I think he'll look perfectly fine displayed next to the rest of the Avengers!

People are always talking about boring figures, but I personally don't think that every figure needs to have an elaborate set up.

One of my favorite figures is Enterbay's Jack Bauer and when you really look at him, he doesn't have that interesting of a get up and yet he's one of the figures in my collections that draws people in.

shield agent Hill next no doubt,,

Not the most interesting looking figure for sure but one of my favorite characters from the Marvel movies. Depends on how good the sculpt looks whether or not I'll get this one.

Just noticed the Captain America collectors cards :lol

This is going to be so full of win :yess: :thud:

Hot Toys just confirmed he will be at the Ani-Com (with a bunch of other new stuff)

Such As?????????

Here:

The annual Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong event will kick off this Friday! Fans may have expected to preview a series of upcoming collectibles there! We will be showcasing the firstly unveiled Mark VII & Hulk from The Avengers, The Bat and Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises…… A great surprise to fans - the prototype of Agent Phil Coulson and Chitauri Footsoldier from The Avengers will be unveiled there! What’s more, we will also showcase our first collectible figure of the 1/4th scale series at the Ani-Com! Batman fans can have a look at our first-of-its-kind 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure from The Dark Knight Rises! More upcoming collectibles will be available at the event. Please stay tuned!

Back