Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Here:

The annual Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong event will kick off this Friday! Fans may have expected to preview a series of upcoming collectibles there! We will be showcasing the firstly unveiled Mark VII & Hulk from The Avengers, The Bat and Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises…… A great surprise to fans - the prototype of Agent Phil Coulson and Chitauri Footsoldier from The Avengers will be unveiled there! What’s more, we will also showcase our first collectible figure of the 1/4th scale series at the Ani-Com! Batman fans can have a look at our first-of-its-kind 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure from The Dark Knight Rises! More upcoming collectibles will be available at the event. Please stay tuned!

So basically nothing other than Batvengers :slap :dunno

Here:

The annual Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong event will kick off this Friday! Fans may have expected to preview a series of upcoming collectibles there! We will be showcasing the firstly unveiled Mark VII & Hulk from The Avengers, The Bat and Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises…… A great surprise to fans - the prototype of Agent Phil Coulson and Chitauri Footsoldier from The Avengers will be unveiled there! What’s more, we will also showcase our first collectible figure of the 1/4th scale series at the Ani-Com! Batman fans can have a look at our first-of-its-kind 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure from The Dark Knight Rises! More upcoming collectibles will be available at the event. Please stay tuned!

:thud::thud::thud:

I'm going to be skint..... and have no house as it will be full of collectibles

Everyone on this site _____es and moans about "HT never finishes a line" and now that they are people are crying because they are milking a line.

Whaaaaaaaa

Coulson!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically nothing other than Batvengers :slap :dunno

Well, they do say "More upcoming collectibles will be available at the event.". Maybe we get to see something new like BTTF or Xmen? Here's hoping! :pray:

The thumbnail HT released on fb, at first glance, made me think they were doing MiB figures.

Also, I was under the impression HT didn't like making figures in suits?

Everyone on this site _____es and moans about "HT never finishes a line" and now that they are people are crying because they are milking a line.

Whaaaaaaaa

Coulson!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad to finally have pretty much the full main cast from the movie. If they make "The Other" and Thanos i'll be set.

it was finished with Hulk and Iron Man

Well, they do say "More upcoming collectibles will be available at the event.". Maybe we get to see something new like BTTF or Xmen? Here's hoping! :pray:

:goodpost: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Is this the 'mystery' project that Kato was working on?

Dont get his hopes up it's more likely just to be the MGS & Predator figures we've already seen :wink1:

Here:

i wasn,t going to to go Ani,com ,, try stop me now. :lol:lol

i wasn,t going to to go Ani,com ,, try stop me now. :lol:lol

Go and takes lots of shots bro! We need a man on the inside! I also expect these to make an appearance:

553744_10150630450017344_58690437343_9397624_1963150003_n.jpg

525183_10150630450137344_58690437343_9397626_477067010_n.jpg

529854_10150631890837344_58690437343_9401778_1378874773_n.jpg

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

I know he has not got the most interesting design, but Coulson is one of my favourite characters, and he will look awesome on display, I will only get him if the head sculpt is great though.

Everybody loves Coulson.

:yess: for the near mint Cap cards.

I like the character.

Absolutely no interest in a $200 figure of him, though.

Wasteful.

Phil Coulson gets a Hot Toys figure release but not Rorschach? That's a failure of modern pop culture if I've ever seen one. :lol

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

I know he has not got the most interesting design, but Coulson is one of my favourite characters, and he will look always on display, I will only get him if the head sculpt is great though.

Everybody loves Coulson.

:yess: for the near mint Cap cards.

The head will need to be perfect. They can't pull a Thor on Phil.

Absolutely no interest in a $200 figure of him, though.

I know that's the average price for HT's now, but I doubt he will be that high.

Could be wrong.

I hope they do Maria Hill :D Coz most of the Avengers team is complete, why not making her

1/3 scale Phil Coulson please!

Back