Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping notice. Coulson joins the party next Thursday for me. Very much looking forward to receiving this figure.

Just got my notification. In the immortal words of Bart Scott, "Can't wait!"

[ame]https://youtu.be/tKnG06-oYcg[/ame]

had one on preorder since he went on sale. that one has shipped. asked for a pack out and shipping was $20. YIKES!!!

ordered a second coulson a week or two back. that one hasn't shipped. that one isn't packed out. so shipping on two figures...$30!!! i wish they would combine shipping already! $30 is excessive.

Stupid newbie question - what's a packout?

My Coulson arrived today! Yahoo!

Here's a crummy quick pic. I'll take more when I'm not so tired:
htcoulson_zpsddb3cbdb.jpg

My Coulson arrived today! Yahoo!

Here's a crummy quick pic. I'll take more when I'm not so tired:
htcoulson_zpsddb3cbdb.jpg

Nice pic. Just realized though... that suit, those glasses, that gun... makes me wanna put a Will Smith 1/6 figure right next to him.

Sideshow typically ships figs in the brown shippers. For 10 bucks extra a buyer can get a packout where sideshow packs the figure a little more securely in a shipping box.

Thanks for the quick answer... So it's just a sturdier shipping box? Is there a consensus on whether it's worth the extra $10? I've gotten five of the Avengers figs so far and haven't had a problem, but that's not a very large sample...

So who is he pointing that pistol at? He's wasting his time if he's aiming at Superman in the next shelf! :lol

it's Phil,

if he points a gun at Superman, you better know it that it has some sort of Kryptonite or Magical bullet :)

That's exactly it.
Superman standing there saying: "You know that gun can't harm me, right?"
And Coulson pulling the trigger on a gun loaded with kryptonite rounds.

Back