Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I was surprised to see Coulson was sold out too, as I was waiting for him to be in stock at SSC before ordering him.

Got my Coulson (and Loki) in today, really love this figure. I'm pretty new to collecting Hot Toy's but I'm hooked already! Having a hard time which accessories to display since there's so many but I guess that will help keep it fresh :D

598a0c00d9d911e29b2022000a9f1561_7.jpg

Cool poses! Welcome to the madness! :wave

:welcome

had one on preorder since he went on sale. that one has shipped. asked for a pack out and shipping was $20. YIKES!!!

ordered a second coulson a week or two back. that one hasn't shipped. that one isn't packed out. so shipping on two figures...$30!!! i wish they would combine shipping already! $30 is excessive.

SSC had him up for a long time. Hawkeye was sold out months before release. Big diffrence. I was really shocked how long his pre order was open considering its a ss ex and its tied to avengers.

SSC had him up for a long time. Hawkeye was sold out months before release. Big diffrence. I was really shocked how long his pre order was open considering its a ss ex and its tied to avengers.

Hawkeye was a bit different. It was the first or second Avengers fig. Coulson was available for a while because I don't think a lot of people considered him essential. Hawkeye was also announced closer to the Avengers film's release so the enthusiasm was higher. I imagine since the announcement of the SHIELD show that POs on Coulson went up a considerable amount.

I wonder how Sideshow handles the order of pre-orders being handled. I see some of you pre-ordered once it went up and still no tracking number. I ordered mine when it said there was less than 10 available last week and I got my shipping confirmation yesterday. I should have him on Monday.I wonder if location matters?

Hawkeye was a bit different. It was the first or second Avengers fig. Coulson was available for a while because I don't think a lot of people considered him essential. Hawkeye was also announced closer to the Avengers film's release so the enthusiasm was higher. I imagine since the announcement of the SHIELD show that POs on Coulson went up a considerable amount.

I had mine on preorder and cancelled it as I am one of those who do not feel he is essential. Too many other things coming up pushed this guy off my radar. I hope that those of you who get him like him.

I don't think that the TV show is really affecting the sales of this guy. I think everyone that wanted Clark Gregg on their shelf already ordered one.

Coulson just got here. Such a simple figure, but executed to near perfection. The Destroyer gun is pretty great and the light feature looks wonderful. Can't wait to get home and get this guy out of the shrinkwrap and into my display cabinet.

I don't think that the TV show is really affecting the sales of this guy. I think everyone that wanted Clark Gregg on their shelf already ordered one.

Once the TV show actually starts airing, I have a feeling it will be a different story.

Cool poses! Welcome to the madness! :wave

:welcome

Thanks! The first figure I ordered was the MKVII last year, I was going to wait until it arrived before ordering more but I got tired of waiting and picked up the Avengers Cap. It's been all downhill since there haha.

Coulson just got here. Such a simple figure, but executed to near perfection. The Destroyer gun is pretty great and the light feature looks wonderful. Can't wait to get home and get this guy out of the shrinkwrap and into my display cabinet.

Yea I'm loving it. The suit fits great and I love the shine the shoes have, brings out the polish that the character seems to have on screen. My only gripe is that the tie on my figure seems to float up a bit, not sure how to fix it yet although I didn't spend much time trying .

Back