Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to contribute a little something to the thread. Coulson Lives!

9142344828_8001e1492e_o.jpg

Just opened him up. I have an idea for a photo tomorrow, but for now, a couple quickies.

epahere6.jpg

a5uraty4.jpg

u4etesus.jpg

e8a8umez.jpg

I'm a little disappointed that the cell phone doesn't fit in his hand very well. I'm hesitant to use the earpiece for fear of losing it.....

Just opened him up. I have an idea for a photo tomorrow, but for now, a couple quickies.

I'm a little disappointed that the cell phone doesn't fit in his hand very well. I'm hesitant to use the earpiece for fear of losing it.....

Nice pics for quickies :')

What's the consensus on using something like Museum Wax to hold itty-bitty, easily lost parts like the earpiece on a figure? Good or bad idea?

It's a crapshoot with the delivery guys too. Good piece of mind to have the extra padding with the packout. LOL.

"I said the bird, bird, bird.... the bird is the word...."

[ame]https://youtu.be/LHVXlrJsEw0[/ame]

Yea I didn't get a pack out on this one. :slap Just picked him up from UPS. Hopefully the box and contents aren't damaged. No time to check until after work.

Looking at all this dented and crushed boxes is one reason I switched to Fed-Ex, plus they deliver on Saturdays, exactly when my EX Avengers Ironman MKVII will be mine.:yess:

Luckily I got my Mark VII packed out. Between this and Barney Ross it looks like Ace Ventura punted my packages from coast to coast. :slap

What sucks is being stuck at work knowing this figure is waiting for me at home. Time is ticking by pretty slowly.

I just got my HT Coulson today at work. Every single geek co-worker has shown up at my desk to check him out. Can't WAIT to take him home to join the rest of my Avengers (HT Widow and Hawkeye, Rescue Steve, and bashed Thor, Tony, Jane Foster, and Darcy Lewis). Now all I need are Pepper, Ruffalo as Banner, and Betty Ross, and I'll have my plastic!Avengers and their SOs. Okay, except tasha still needs barnes. But I'm pretty sure that's a given...

If anyone missed out and is interested in picking one of these awesome figures up feel free to PM me as I'm going to part with the one I have.

I have been playing around with Coulson for a couple of hours now. I love it. He's a really great figure.

Back