Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Glad I used the $20 off coupon on this. It puts it just kind of sort of at the level where I don't feel like I'm getting screwed too much.

Haven't really been following this figure, but was Coulson on sell on altergocomics or other sites? Or was he solely sold on SSC?

I know he is an exclusive, but I thought he just came with an extra accessory like other SSC exclusives and other sites would get a regular edition.

Haven't really been following this figure, but was Coulson on sell on altergocomics or other sites? Or was he solely sold on SSC?

I know he is an exclusive, but I thought he just came with an extra accessory like other SSC exclusives and other sites would get a regular edition.

Only through Sideshow for the U.S. market I believe.

Got a UPS tracking notice for something that hasn't been picked up yet, so I'm assuming its for Coulson. Only thing I have on order at the moment that weighs 3lbs.

Just picked this up. :)

$(KGrHqNHJFQFDKnI!OF7BQzUwQoBBw~~60_57.JPG

NICE!!! I thought he would. I'm really hoping that we get to see the SHIELD panel at SDCC.....especially since I'm going as Cap and my Son is going as Coulson. :yess:

Just looked, so far his retweet of your photo has 90 retweets and 122 likes.

Yeah. I am surprised myself with the retweets and likes.
And you HAVE TO post pics of "Cap and Coulson" at SDCC!

Got my Coulson (and Loki) in today, really love this figure. I'm pretty new to collecting Hot Toy's but I'm hooked already! Having a hard time which accessories to display since there's so many but I guess that will help keep it fresh :D

598a0c00d9d911e29b2022000a9f1561_7.jpg

looking good....I have those same two coming in the next week or so....So SS has started shipping Coulson? Wonder if I can call and get them to go ahead and ship mine today. I have my last flex pay scheduled for June 25.

looking good....I have those same two coming in the next week or so....So SS has started shipping Coulson? Wonder if I can call and get them to go ahead and ship mine today. I have my last flex pay scheduled for June 25.

Yea I ordered both Loki and Coulson from Sideshow, both came in this morning.

Yesterday Coulson was "Sold Out". Today he is "Checking Inventory, check back soon". So probably more coming if you missed him.

Back