Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up" the last stand Walverine", from the boys down at "ShopformeNext".
With every session of photos that would come up with this guy I would think of canceling my order, the only thing that kept my hopes up was peoples comments, **** Im glad I didn't cancel. This guys head scalpt is amazing.
If you don't have this guy in your collection yet, what are you waiting for. The price to go through the roof ??

Last edited:
Just picked up this guy from the boys down at "ShopformeNext".
With every session of photos that would come up with this guy I would think of canceling my order, the only thing that kept my hopes up was peoples comments, **** Im glad I didn't cancel. This guys head scalpt is amazing.
If you don't have this guy in your collection yet, what are you waiting for. The price to go through the roof ??

You sure you are talking about this figure? And not the Last Stand one that just came out?

Got mine yesterday. Definitely one of the under-rated figures. I also have the Origins version and thought that one is good (still good). But when I saw this version in hand, Just amazing. I came very close to cancel this but I am glad that I didn't. The dioramic base really brings out the character/stance in him. It brings his "ready to attack" pose to life!

has anyone bought this custom hs? looks pretty sweet!
$T2eC16Z,!)0E9s37HkZ7BR2+nON8OQ~~60_3.JPG

I posted that one a couple of pages back, it's a new HS that just showed up on Ebay in the last week. I don't think anyone here has one in hand yet? But I like it too.

Thanks Username. I've seen these ones but I'm not sure if the Toys Box claws are the same quality as the HT ones?!

The Last Stand Wolverine claws seem to sell at a cheaper price usually, so I was thinking of getting a sert of those, pulling the claws out at attaching them to pair of spare fists I have laying about.

Does anyone know if that would work, and if so how easy would it be to remove the blades and cut grooves in the fists?

Thanks Username. I've seen these ones but I'm not sure if the Toys Box claws are the same quality as the HT ones?!

The Last Stand Wolverine claws seem to sell at a cheaper price usually, so I was thinking of getting a sert of those, pulling the claws out at attaching them to pair of spare fists I have laying about.

Does anyone know if that would work, and if so how easy would it be to remove the blades and cut grooves in the fists?

I would think those claws *will* be inferior quality, but they are cheaper than the HT fists.
I am not sure how easy it would be to remove the HT claws. But i'd stick them in a mug of boiling water before trying, to soften them up.
I have a set of custom steel claws in my Wolverine hands. I used a pair of Chris Reeve fists, and cut holes for the claws myself. It was tough, but not the toughest thing i have ever done.

But i'd stick them in a mug of boiling water before trying, to soften them up.
I have a set of custom steel claws in my Wolverine hands. I used a pair of Chris Reeve fists, and cut holes for the claws myself. It was tough, but not the toughest thing i have ever done.

That's exactly the fists I was thinking to use.

How did you cut the grooves in the fists. I'm assuming a scalpel, a steady hand & patience! How long did it take?

That's exactly the fists I was thinking to use.

How did you cut the grooves in the fists. I'm assuming a scalpel, a steady hand & patience! How long did it take?
Yeah. It was a surgical scalpel on the fists after having dunked them in boiling water for a few minutes.
It wasn't easy, but not as difficult as it could have been without the correct tools.

IMG_3362_zpsff1399cb.jpg

Back