Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Adamantium Collection today. Have a looky...

or1r.jpg

7zxm.jpg

k2ki.jpg

ppni.jpg

1utl.jpg

r7a1.jpg

puz5.jpg

3dns.jpg

ahh...stop showing off:gah:So jealous. I am gonna get my hands on one...or hopefully HT comes out with a Dx with this new movie.

And cross fingers that they pick a good outfit to make XD

hey]
was there ever any information that HT will make a new wolverine from the up coming movie? because i dont think i've heard...

Someone here posted in another thread that they had it on good authority that the new figure from The Wolverine was going to be at SDCC. Guess we'll find out in less than two weeks!

It was just someone on here who said that is what they were told. Don't even remember which thread it was in, so certainly nothing official.

I surely expect Hot Toys to release another Wolverine figure. SDCC is right inline with upcoming movie release. Really hoping we see it there.

but good price. Good luck! This is one of my holy grail.

Lol. I'm not paying more than £200 for a Wolverine figure.
My comment about the postage was just because normally, US postage to me is so high(I paid $80 to get my MKIV and Gantry shipped to me), so it's just a funny occurrence seeing something evenryone wants but is cheaper for me to get it shipped than people in the US.

Lol. I'm not paying more than £200 for a Wolverine figure.
My comment about the postage was just because normally, US postage to me is so high(I paid $80 to get my MKIV and Gantry shipped to me), so it's just a funny occurrence seeing something evenryone wants but is cheaper for me to get it shipped than people in the US.

haha I get it. I buy from UK all the time.

Back