Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my wolvie origin and its so awesome! Thanks for the tip tough....those stiches are real! HS, looks and all can be bias if we do not have experience......I skip the last stand because I am pretty sure it will be another DX10.....but if the price is right, I am gonna have him too....again, original is awesome!!! One of my fav figure after the joker!

Hard to tell from those pics, but seeing they have a few for sale, prolly fake. Ask for a closeup of the face. If there is any thick guyliner then it is fake. If it is, offer em $100 for it.

It's fake. Look at their feedback. It is $.99 items and $300 Hot Toys Wolverines ONLY. They now list their auctions as private. You find this same scenario with all fake sellers. Buyer beware.

Does anyone know this is a legitimate HT Wolverine Origins figure?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-W...8582?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6f8639a6

It looks like a real one.

I know there was talk awhile back about fakes on EBAY coming the Far East. The seller has a perfect 100% feedback score, which makes me think it might legit.

I'd pick this up if it's the real deal- the price isn't too bad

It's fake. Look at their feedback. It is $.99 items and $300 Hot Toys Wolverines ONLY. They now list their auctions as private. You find this same scenario with all fake sellers. Buyer beware.

So its a fake but does he have it in stock or is he just posting up a fake pic

So its a fake but does he have it in stock or is he just posting up a fake pic

He has received positive feedback, so I assume they are receiving the item. This makes me believe has the items in stock.

You guys think they'll make orings 2 wolverine? Since this one became popular that it had to be faked?

You guys think they'll make orings 2 wolverine? Since this one became popular that it had to be faked?

I am not sure as Hot Toys has not announced anything yet and the movie less then 2 months away.

So far Hot Toys has not really devoted much to the X men license with the exception of Wolverine.

Even if the do not make him its very possible that some company will simply make a black suit sell it as a customizable piece buy your own head and claws and you can have you very own Wolverine.

Maybe but it looks like he is in some suit the whole movie. I also don't like the Crow Eyebrows point his hair has.

Looks pretty good with the Last Stand head.....

wolverine_02_zps8bd00b24.jpg

wolverine_03_zps2a53fcd2.jpg

Just wanna raise awareness and let people know another "mislabeled" Wolverine origins is on ebay, so people don't get cheated (cuz I almost did):

The seller is : sergio6896
He list the product as Hot Toys X-Men Origins Wolverine 1/6 scale figure

but if you look closely at the pictures he just put up, you can see that it is a kitbash. The head is not HT, the shirt doesn't look HT, and stand is definitely not HT.

The belt buckle and pants and shoe might be real HT.

However, I dunno about the body.

The seller had been relisting this item many times on ebay. But yeah anyways, if you recognize that ebay name here please announce his identity, so we don't get hurt.
Thanks

Links : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-X...6380?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c346f304c

Just wanna raise awareness and let people know another "mislabeled" Wolverine origins is on ebay, so people don't get cheated (cuz I almost did):

The seller is : sergio6896
He list the product as Hot Toys X-Men Origins Wolverine 1/6 scale figure

but if you look closely at the pictures he just put up, you can see that it is a kitbash. The head is not HT, the shirt doesn't look HT, and stand is definitely not HT.

The belt buckle and pants and shoe might be real HT.

However, I dunno about the body.

The seller had been relisting this item many times on ebay. But yeah anyways, if you recognize that ebay name here please announce his identity, so we don't get hurt.
Thanks

Links : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-X...6380?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c346f304c

I almost bought something from this guy before. Everything about the transaction, his responses, was shady so after he declined my offer I breathed a sigh of relief and moved on. It was a late impulse offer, next morning saw the listing again and like this one the figure looked fake. He has good feedback with no people claiming fakes, but every Hot Toys figure I have sold on eBay the person mentioned it was their first. So, think most peoples first HT comes from eBay. Sad that some may be fake and might not even know it.

If ever a question about anything on eBay, send the seller a message. When cases arise on eBay they look at messages between seller and buyer. So, if a seller is to lie in a message, they are pretty much screwed. I would just move on though if questionable.

yeah I wonder if there is thread that contain a "DO NOT buY from" list?

And I agree, besides the first photo and stock photo. The other ones all showed how crappy it is. I wonder if the first photo is fake too LOL

Back