Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are knock offs. The seller also sells knock off sunglasses. Check out his feedback.

That's a lot of different knockoffs then. He has singles of a bunch of other figures, I can't imagine they are all knockoff. I'm very tempted to bid on the Nick Fury

If it wasn't the feedback and the number of items he's selling I'd be duped in buying one.

vs Hulk.

cu5o.jpg

259j.jpg

Was just about to pull trigger and purchase the wolverine from guy on ebay...message on my saved sellers page saying he isn't a registered seller anymore....thank The Lord I didn't act sonner...would have loved it however fake or not.

Was just about to pull trigger and purchase the wolverine from guy on ebay...message on my saved sellers page saying he isn't a registered seller anymore....thank The Lord I didn't act sonner...would have loved it however fake or not.

You got lucky! That guy took over $10 grand! He sold mark VI's, Hawkeye, Wolverine... I feel bad for everyone who purchased.

What sucks is that guy is going to come back with a different ebay id.

You got lucky! That guy took over $10 grand! He sold mark VI's, Hawkeye, Wolverine... I feel bad for everyone who purchased.

What sucks is that guy is going to come back with a different ebay id.

Question, is there any possibility scammers like this get caught in the future? Except from blocking his ebay account can they access his paypal, or is that illegal? He probably emptied it anyway.

Question, is there any possibility scammers like this get caught in the future? Except from blocking his ebay account can they access his paypal, or is that illegal? He probably emptied it anyway.

I don't know how this guy can get away with it. Paypal is connected to your personal bank account, even if he emptied and closed his bank account ebay is gonna know who you are.

I'm not sure how they pulled this off but it's usually from Asia, Africa or Russia?

Last edited:
I don't know how this guy can get away with it. Paypal is connected to your personal bank account, even if he emptied and closed his bank account ebay is gonna know who you are.

I'm not sure how they pulled this off but it's usually from Asia, Africa or Russia?

Yes, your bank account or cc is connected but I am sure Paypal can't simply go into your funds.
I believe you have to confirm your identity on Ebay before you can actually sell something.

Sry for the off-topic, would just like to know how these bastards can be brought to justice. :wink1:

Back