Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More updates of my Lucky Jim bash, I'm really starting to like how this guy is turning out. He looks great standing next to Cap.

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

wow that is an amazing custom.

sorry if it repost taken from news kojun blog :D

And I want to tell you guys this good news – in 2012, I want to try Wolverine again!
He is really also my favorite character. I think the quality before is not good enough and it is a good timing to work on this again as Hot Toys has already confirmed with licensor on this. I am really excited and will do this with my full power!
Again, thank you very much for your support, all Hot Toys fans!
There is a lot of good talking between us this year and I am very happy about that!

sorry if it repost taken from news kojun blog :D

And I want to tell you guys this good news – in 2012, I want to try Wolverine again!
He is really also my favorite character. I think the quality before is not good enough and it is a good timing to work on this again as Hot Toys has already confirmed with licensor on this. I am really excited and will do this with my full power!
Again, thank you very much for your support, all Hot Toys fans!
There is a lot of good talking between us this year and I am very happy about that!

dx, or a new one i wonder...

Wow superbly done, I want him on my shelve.
Wow that BD wolvie is awesome. I got into the the 1/6 game late and don't have a Wolverine. One day I hope to get one at a reasonable price. Spider-Man, IM, and Cap need him.

Back