Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the last few pages and I just have to say way to go Steve. Brilliant way to shut that guy up. hahaha.

Warning about hottoysonlinestore

After chatting with the online Customer Service I know exactly how this works. Can't believe the Jordan shoe game is hitting Hot Toys.
It was just a matter of time till unauthorize hot toys were made with authentic parts from factory from China. Like jordan shoes many factory in China has the original mold and blueprints on each hot toys. So they use the same supplier and get authetic and most of the time cheaper parts that are similar to build the same figures and box with the unauthorize of Hot Toys. Thus giving them the advantage to build past toys and offer them at great prices. So i feel sorry for some that are buying from them and if its too good to be true yes it is you are not buying a authentic Hot toys toy. Funny how threre is going to be a restock on a Batman DX in a couple of days. Hint these have been sold out for years and all of a sudden this place pulls them out of nowhere and gets a restock. come on .... Same game as the Jordan Brand Reto shoes. I seen it and been part of it.... Don't fall for it guys.. They are mixing some new authentic with fakes.

i think this makes a lot of sense. i know this guy has been flamed by a few freaks, but i think he has a valid point. after re-reading his post, i think he was just trying to help.

I'm not saying that he didn't have a point and I feel like kind of a D-bag for doing what I did to the guy. He might be trying to do the right thing then again he might be just trying to bad mouth a new company before he has any facts. I've noticed that a lot of people like to jump on the band wagon and trash talk before they have all or any real info on the subject matter. That's the kind of crap my 12yo daughter would do and that's just silly to me.
I would like to know where he gets his info from, if he would have shown my proof I would have said I was sorry, mailed him a MIB HT figure and shut my mouth.

Ok Snoopy PM me your shipping info and I'll get a box out to you ASAP. I'm not saying what will be in the box but I'll eat a bunch of tacos and drink a lot of coffee. I should be able to brew up something nice for you. :dump

if you've bought from that site and are happy with the product and experience, then that's good.

i myself think it's suspicious that they can sell something like the P2 Elder and then restock it after they've sold out.
this happened in the past 3 or 4 weeks. not even the hot toys store Toyhunters in hong kong is able to do that.

in my opinion if one was to go to Hong Kong they would probably find tons of these items still in a sealed condition, i know a few suppliers from different countries that still have alot of stock of items that are sold out in NA. Why? because some figures/chars are more popular in different countries, and sell out faster.

The supplier is also not getting alot of the figures of the older ones he has one blade figure, one joker dx figure. he probably hunts them from different suppliers in Hong Kong and puts a bit of a mark up on them, to sell to us.

seems alot more likely than getting a FACTORY to manufacture 1 or 2 rare figures a year.

I just read the last few pages and I just have to say way to go Steve. Brilliant way to shut that guy up. hahaha.

I feel the exact opposite, I don't want to get involved but as far as I saw it he was a new guy just trying to give a heads up to the community. Steve's side by side comparison picks were cool and useful but his other pics and attitude made him come across as a little bit of a jerk.

I certainly don't think Hot Toys bootlegs are that common but if there is suspicion I'd rather hear it than have the person be told to shut up and get lost.

And although it's a great thing that steve got a legit figure, it still doesnt prove that the new guy's statements are false :panic:

Maybe steve got his figure before that online shop started selling fakes / acquiring the blue prints

(besides the dude was just trying to help :chillpill:)

..just my two credits :blah

Well i look at it like this.

The person that actually got a figure from them got a real one (as far as he can tell)

The person bad-mouthing them has nothing to back up what he was saying. Maybe if he was a trusted member like Steve it would have been different. But, he only had 3 posts and each of the posts said stuff with no validation. And he wasn't just saying they could be fake so be careful. He was very bold about it and made some fairly strong accusations with no proof...

we saw the pics, they look original. if still in doubt, go buy one and see. if it's fake, go post pics here and return the item. problem solved. right now, pics have it that s/he sells an original.

Back