Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried swapping the Wolverine muscle body with the new TTM-19? How does it look?

There's not too much of a difference beside the toning of the skin, hairing on the skin with apps and the slightly smaller neck on the TTM19. So the neck would be the most noticeable change but I'm sure it would look ok.

Other than that, everything else is the same with arms and chest plate and sort of on the legs, his calves are slightly bigger on the TTM19 but it's by centimeters. :D

There's not too much of a difference beside the toning of the skin, hairing on the skin with apps and the slightly smaller neck on the TTM19. So the neck would be the most noticeable change but I'm sure it would look ok.

Ahh i see. I'm considering the swap only because of the various problems with my wolverine body (joint problems in the elbows and knees).

DSCN0631.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4130793&postcount=3038

Has there been any more word on a reissue of this fig or another wolverine down the line?

I really hope that Hot Toys gets the license for the next Wolverine Origins flick and produces a 2.0 that blows the first one away! I totally missed the boat on Wolvy the first go round because i wasn't collecting 1/6th figures at the time. Now that I am, he's between $400 and $1200 bucks on ebay!!!:mad::(

Announced today fb MOVIE FANATATIC'S say's wolverine movie sequal july 26 2013 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet........:rock:rock:rock

Back