Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fed Ex man delivered Wolverine today. Great figure but think he should have more "extras" for the price. Still, happy to have him.

Got mine. Bad ass figure. The entire outfit is top notch, nice paint and he looks enough like Jackman for me. The new body is nice, but I might swap him to a narrow TT for posing better.

How much was he there? On their website, it is listed at $149, but when I add him to the cart, the price is $169. Also, what state is this store located in?

They have free shipping with a $150 purchase. I threw on the order a set of Admiral Kirk and Scotty minimates to go over the $150. I think it was around $5 at the time. There are other things they sell cheap to go over the $150 mark. They are located in Pennsylvania. Wolverine was waiting for me by my front door and I am very impressed to say the least. I think I'll display him the first week with the shirt and jacket on. After that, probably just in his undershirt.
Alan

Seriously excited about finally getting this guy, had a little cash left over from christmas so i've treated myself, brought him on ebay from goodshipped (anyone here dealt with them before? Be nice to have an idea what to expect in terms of service).....nice to finally start getting a start on my marvel collection, have iron man and blade on order, wolverine will be pride of place until spidey finally shows up, although when that happens might change now with current developments in the movie world. So if anyone's dealt with goodshipped before send me a message or post here and let me know, also any problems you've had with the figure would be handy to hear about for all here too

They have free shipping with a $150 purchase. I threw on the order a set of Admiral Kirk and Scotty minimates to go over the $150. I think it was around $5 at the time. There are other things they sell cheap to go over the $150 mark. They are located in Pennsylvania. Wolverine was waiting for me by my front door and I am very impressed to say the least. I think I'll display him the first week with the shirt and jacket on. After that, probably just in his undershirt.
Alan

So you bought it for $149? Hmm, I guess they raised the price to $169 and forgot to update it in the search listing.

Got mine today from Toys 2. Damn impressive figure and looks better than it did a few months ago at SDCC. Glad I snagged this one.

I just went to the site and saw that they did raise the price.
Maybe the lower price was just for preorders (which I did).

I'll definitely keep an eye on their site for future pre-orders. It's too bad they don't have Leonidas or the T-800.

Well I am no longer a Hot Toys virgin:)

I now own my very first Hot Toys figure as I bought Wolverine at a retail store today. I got hooked on Monday when I saw for the very first time the beauty and expertise of Hot Toys in a display case. I have had great will power in not buying any action figures for the past 5 years but once I saw the Iron Man Mark 1, Hellboy 2 and Policeman Joker, I knew that I finally found the line of figures that would get me started buying again. I went back to the store today to look at them again and saw that they had just gotten in the Wolverine figure...it was an immediate and total "pull out the wallet" reaction!!!

The Wolverine is a beauty and it is worth every penny I spent.

Last edited:
Tomorrow's finally the big day, got the call from UPS to confirm I'll be around to sign so I know it'll be here :chew

Well I am no longer a Hot Toys virgin:)

I now own my very first Hot Toys figure as I bought Wolverine at a retail store today. I got hooked on Monday when I saw for the very first time the beauty and expertise of Hot Toys in a display case. I have had great will power in not buying any action figures for the past 5 years but once I saw the Iron Man Mark 1, Hellboy 2 and Policeman Joker, I knew that I finally found the line of figures that would get me started buying again. I went back to the store today to look at them again and saw that they had just gotten in the Wolverine figure...it was an immediate and total "pull out the wallet" reaction!!!

The Wolverine is a beauty and it is worth every penny I spent.

Sorry to hear that. Its all down hill after that. But what a ride!

A.jpg

Can folks in the UK please tell me where they theirs?

I got mine for 125 quid delivered from the US which I was pretty happy with but maybe there's better?

Back