Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal figure! Absolutely love it, not a bad thing to say about it, just f'n sick :rock :rock :rock

GB, you need to get this figure!!!!

I got mine on Wednesday, I freaking love this figure. Sadly I have a gripe, and I am not sure if anyone has had this happen to them, the 5 O'clock shadow and whiskers on the neck rubbed off a little bit and it just got worse from there. I was able to fix it and now it looks like he just shaved. This was a real bummer cause I liked the whiskers and some of the veins got rubbed off too. Still a great figure, I guess I was just playing with Logan a little to much.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Got it off eBay a few years ago, New Bright RC Harley Fat Boy black version, hard to come by now, as there's been a lot of searching for it to compliment the new Hot Toys Terminator.

I'm a little scared to take the wife beater off because it might stretch it out and it won't be as form hugging as before. Am I worrying for nothing?

Don't do it often and I think you'll be fine, which is why I'm getting in all my tankless shots before I put it back on.

Everyone is beginning to get Wolvie and I believe the overwhelming response is positive. I think a wonderful accent piece to a splendid figure is a 1/6 scale Liev as Sabertooth.

:date Helloooooooo HT you reading this.... :D

I am feeling the lack of Sabertooth, really any Wolverine opponent. I'm pondering what figures I've got that I can pit him up against, it's a great figure to photograph by himself, but I'd love to get some action going but want to use a figure that looks like he belongs in the same world as Wolverine, and I've sold my Mulder so he'll no longer be my standard beat up figure for photos :lol

I just got my shipping notice! Pretty psyched for this guy. I ended up canceling most of my pre-orders recently as I think this hobby is getting out of control for me and leaving me beyond broke...but I kept only 2: Wolverine and WWR Bertie.

As for who I plan to put him up against...well, Snake Eyes is alone in my display sooooooo

probably him

Back