Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13.jpg

I got my shipping notice from AlterEgo today. I was hoping it would come a little later because I'm getting the Predator this week too and I'm l not a big fan of two figures at the same time but oh well. Maybe ill leave one at my office for a couple of weeks. Yeah right.

YESSSSSSS :rock :rock That's still my favorite Wolverine scene from any of the movies.

I really like Wolverine on the warpath. The music and the action of the mansion raid is still one of the best sequences in all the X-Men films to me. I also really like Wolverine alone in the woods in X3 taking on the various mutants there, and the all the fights with Sabertooth in Origins.

Of all the moments you could freeze frame in any of the movies though, I just this was Wolverine, visually, at his best.

wolverine20.jpg

This is THE most fun figure I've gotten in a long time. The posability maybe be a bit limited in the arms but it's still quite a bit and the rest is there. I'm having a lot of fun photographing this thing.

This is THE most fun figure I've gotten in a long time. The posability maybe be a bit limited in the arms but it's still quite a bit and the rest is there. I'm having a lot of fun photographing this thing.

A figure well worth the wait. I am not a photographer but I love this guy.

Back