Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be a lot of HT Wolverine figures on ebay, most seem to come out of Vietnam. Am I seeing a scamming trend?

I have a feeling its a scam, check out that seller's feedback, its all from random buyers buying absolutely nothing.

Just order a pair of ACI Jeans from urbansamuraihobbies. Thanks guys.

Got the jeans today. Makes a big difference. Also was able to make shift some claws. Steve74 sent me a pair of Marvel Studio Claw and I put them on some Hot Toys fist.

100_5074-1.jpg

100_5076-1.jpg

100_5075-1.jpg

100_5079-1.jpg

THANX Toylion!I was planning on buying one and loooking at these PICS. of it the head sculpt looks almost like the real thing.AWESOME JOB on the sculpt Cheungkinmen!!It looks just like Kojun's piece!You have to tell me what color mix you used for the skin.^_^

Got the jeans today. Makes a big difference. Also was able to make shift some claws. Steve74 sent me a pair of Marvel Studio Claw and I put them on some Hot Toys fist.

100_5074-1.jpg

Nice works Toylion. Congrats.:clap
I also want to buy that Jeans too.

There seems to be a lot of HT Wolverine figures on ebay, most seem to come out of Vietnam. Am I seeing a scamming trend?

I have a feeling its a scam, check out that seller's feedback, its all from random buyers buying absolutely nothing.

Ive seen the seller myself, and I find it weird that he has the same people bidding up the Wolverines...I saw one come up at 12am, and by 3 am it had shot up form $100 to $320...Now I know it happens but give me a break its the same people that are bidding it up..

Also, Im looking for good ol' Wolverine, but damn, $400+ is not going to happen (even here on the boards), this is quickly become my 2nd or 3rd regret in my collecting days on something I passed or sold on...

:slap

Back