Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that was quick...oh well not like I needed another one. It is kind of ironic though that some ppl have been shelling out a lot for this guy yet all this time SS had 2 left :lol

I just checked and it still says in stock :dunno

It changed to "Checking Inventory".

So it actually didn't went up with the newsletter? Because it did say sold out earlier. I kept refreshing it to see if it would change, was waiting for the "checking the inventory" or waitlist. I wonder what time it actually went up?

So it actually didn't went up with the newsletter? Because it did say sold out earlier. I kept refreshing it to see if it would change, was waiting for the "checking the inventory" or waitlist. I wonder what time it actually went up?

probably right before 2:13pm

Am i actually on the waitlist for a Wolverine?

There is no way this is going to happen is it?

Do I litterally have to visit sideshowtoy everyday...

:thud: guess so.

Has anyone got one?

I'm not going to lie, I clicked on that link with a bit of hope even though I passed on this figure twice, just so I wouldn't have to play eBay pricing. :(

I do want this figure just not at anything about retail now. :lol

Nice job bplus73. You said none of the parts were Hot Toys, what about the belt buckle?

Thanks bro. The belt buckle was self-made.:) It is like a decal paste on hard plastic, then cut out by scissors, and glue it on the belt.

Back