Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen the seller myself, and I find it weird that he has the same people bidding up the Wolverines...I saw one come up at 12am, and by 3 am it had shot up form $100 to $320...Now I know it happens but give me a break its the same people that are bidding it up..

Also, Im looking for good ol' Wolverine, but damn, $400+ is not going to happen (even here on the boards), this is quickly become my 2nd or 3rd regret in my collecting days on something I passed or sold on...

:slap

Like most of us who couldn't get or passed on a Wolvie, the custom / bashing is the way to go, and it ain't cheap either :S .

Yeah but you can get a POP Dastan figure for about $150 and it looks exactly the same.Keep the body and part out the rest.^_^

Bro, I saw the SABERTOOTH, and is oK!! ;)
is not like my custom...all Hs custom paint and all teh parts from HT others figures!! :)
I'm happy own this BADBOY!!! :)

Lobox, you're custom looks awesome and better quality than the one for sale on ebay. What was your recipe (that overcoat is very nice)?

Got the jeans today. Makes a big difference. Also was able to make shift some claws. Steve74 sent me a pair of Marvel Studio Claw and I put them on some Hot Toys fist.

100_5074-1.jpg

100_5076-1.jpg

100_5075-1.jpg

100_5079-1.jpg

Nice dude.
One critique though. His neck seems a tad high I'd cut a bit more out of his neck hole on the sculpt so it sits just a little lower. Other than that great job.
Your gambit and creed look cool too.

Nice dude.
One critique though. His neck seems a tad high I'd cut a bit more out of his neck hole on the sculpt so it sits just a little lower. Other than that great job.
Your gambit and creed look cool too.

Thanks, good idea on the neck hole, it's resin so should be easy to do.

Hi All

I was bidding on a Hot Toys wolverine on eBay uk I have been after one ever since I sold mine :( .

I had a quick look to see what else the seller was selling he's got 4 items including a blade . The price of wolverine and blade shot up with in a matter of hours so I checked the bids on all the items and on every item its the same to bidders putting in high bids .......

I don't want to point the fidger but I believe someone is bidding up items both blade and wolverine had been on for less than 12 hrs and were nearly hitting 2-300 pound mark !!! With 6 days left to go .

Hi All

I was bidding on a Hot Toys wolverine on eBay uk I have been after one ever since I sold mine :( .

I had a quick look to see what else the seller was selling he's got 4 items including a blade . The price of wolverine and blade shot up with in a matter of hours so I checked the bids on all the items and on every item its the same to bidders putting in high bids .......

I don't want to point the fidger but I believe someone is bidding up items both blade and wolverine had been on for less than 12 hrs and were nearly hitting 2-300 pound mark !!! With 6 days left to go .

Yup, go with your gut, that's no mistake.

One thing with ebay, I am so pissed I bought wolverine for 450. The seller never mailed it out, never respond to my emails. Now ebay emails me and says the seller refund my money. When I checked paypal I never got my refund. Now the seller is gone with my money.. Ebay is giving me a hard time I hope I get my refund. Fellow freaks if you buy on ebay make sure you use a credit card at least your guaranteed your refund, my lesson is learned the hard way.

That is horrible, I had an issue similar to yours and eBay and paypal took care of my problem. Maybe because I was screaming. Hope your situation goes the right way, your way.

In my whole life, I felt like an animal.
I ignored my instincts, and I ignored what I really am.
And that won't ever happen again.

Logan-5b.jpg

I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best isn't very nice.

Logan-5.jpg

I'm the Wolverine.

claws2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best isn't very nice.
I'm the Hugh ___in Jackman.

Fixed :1-1:
Great pics man.

Also since I disassembled my Wolverine to take his body for Dr. Cox (yes, blasphemy)...
wanna make Wolverine and Sabretooth in one of the historical wars look.

Last edited:
Back