Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at their feedback too and all they have sold in the past (and VERY recent past) is $.99 plush or charms. Now they all have $4 - $500 Wolverines to sell? Really? I have reported all the auctions to eBay for them to investigate. It just seems way too fishy and hopefully saves somebody from paying and having to go through the whole refund process.

I was watching one of those in My Ebay and I didn't know there were multiple of them for sale by probably the same seller.

No way I'm bidding on that now.

Thanks,
I also just traded Wolverine's boots which are black for Ghost Riders which are dark brown. They look great, each one matches the others much better and Wolverine's are also a higher cut boot so they cover GR's ankles better when he's posed on the bike.

0608011301.jpg

0608011303.jpg

Hmm it suits well! :clap Nice improvise! :wink1:

My newly self-assembled and customize Wolverine. None are original from Hot toys Wolverine.
1z5ku8l.jpg

Hugh as big as Arnold....? Hmmm...

He's been eating more than chicken and broccoli. :lecture

haha.:lol
That body was left in the accessories box since months ago until I started my Wolverine "project" last week, and I don't want to spend another $100 more dollars for a muscular body. That's why he was chosen. :)

Still disappointed that we never got a Liev Schreiber Sabretooth to go with Wolverine.

Still disappointed that we never got a Liev Schreiber Sabretooth to go with Wolverine.

I'm still waiting (hoping) for a Victor Creed, Gambit and a Wade Wilson. Hell if they even (they won't) went a made a John Wraith I would be there as well.

haha.:lol
That body was left in the accessories box since months ago until I started my Wolverine "project" last week, and I don't want to spend another $100 more dollars for a muscular body. That's why he was chosen. :)

I'll trade you a comedian body straight up for the Arnold one, then it's more accurate :D

I'll trade you anything straight up for a T1 or T2 body?

I don't have a t2 body, I have an extra comedian body, I thought at first he was using a t2 body so I offered to trade him my comedian (wolverine type) body for his ( what I thought was ) a t2 body :lol I'll off that to anyone lol a t1 or t2 body for my extra comedian body

Back