Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong analogy with Watchmen. It'd be Comedian without Dr. Manhattan, or Nite Owl without Rorschach. :lecture

I wish. It would've been cool if all the Before Watchmen media hype would've got them to revisit it, but they've got so much on their plate, I doubt well see anything revisited unless it's Batman (can't complain), Marvel, or one of the other cash cow licenses. Then again, though, who thought they'd make a Ghost Rider and X3 Wolverine years after those films came out. You can never lose hope. Suffice it to say, though, I'm glad I never bought SS or Comedian. It just would've felt like something was missing.

That looks to be all the lone ranger stuff, hot toys will use this license and make cosbaby figures lol

I wonder if there'll be Disney store figures like PotC had. Regardless, these Hot Toys will be mine.

When will Disney stores start carrying & selling SW toys? When will the SW forum section be merged with the Disney section under "House of Mouse" or whatever?

;)

Does this mean we are going to get a Depp Tonto before a Depp Ichabod Crane from Hot Toys? :impatient:

loneranger-lego-blog630-jpg_234753.jpg

loneranger-lego-blog1920-jpg_234753.jpg

specs probably this summer when the film is released, at best figures will be by end of year..and yes it better be both Ranger and Tonto at the same time..

Back