Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not convinced I like JD's character design...I will likely pass...

68902_10151353600413373_549053339_n.jpg

I really like Depp and the crazy characters that he plays, but i do not have enough interest in this to spend the $200/$250 per figure (more if they make 1/6 horses) HT is going to charge.

If there is a actor that needs a figure of every character they played, it is Schwarzenegger not Depp.

You have spoken the most truth in this thread. Hot Toys should give you the figure of Helen Boham Carter in this film for free as a prize. Because that's who they're going to make first. And last. :lecture.

I'd love to see someone tackle the classic Moore/Silverheels Ranger, but I don't think that would be HT, though, but I'd love to see someone else tackle it; maybe Go Hero? Hell, even a classic non-TV Lone Ranger would be awesome.

Amazing new licenses are announced when XFC and Prometheus go by the way side. HT I just can't figure out. Where is BTTF and Robocop in these teasers?

Why does hot toys always always grab new licenses? To just show they can acquire them? What hot toys should do is actually sit down and release some things they announced well over a year now.

Pass. Hot Toys bite off more than they can chew.

:exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

Amazing new licenses are announced when XFC and Prometheus go by the way side. HT I just can't figure out. Where is BTTF and Robocop in these teasers?

:exactly:

i think hot toys may too big for their own britches as they say, they can acquire these licenses all day long but it means nothing when they don't make any product for those licenses.

You can made your own doo doo faced pseudo Native American.

And you can buy the DX10 sculpt and make you're own version of just about every character Arnold has played :huh

I love Arnold, litterally my favorite old action hero next to Van Damme, but Depp has played many more visually interesting characters simple as that

Looks and sounds like a western version of The Crow. Depp even kind of looks like him. :lol

Sounds like a great, funny adventure movie (depp, jerry AND verbinski? yoohooo), so i'm definitely getting this if it sees the light of day.

Back