Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So any idea when this is up for pre-order? I assume the price will be about 195 EUR / figure?

FYI... I went into the Disney Store today. All of the LONE RANGER stuff is on Clearance now. The Barbie-like 1/6 Silver is only $12.99. Definitely worth it as a placeholder until someone makes a proper 1/6 white horse.

My daughter has a whole bucket full of horses, I'll sneak one out. She'll never notice :) And I had the old Tonto horse as a kid. I'll try to find it. These figures are blowing my mind. I'm really looking forward to these two.

My daughter has a whole bucket full of horses, I'll sneak one out. She'll never notice :) And I had the old Tonto horse as a kid. I'll try to find it. These figures are blowing my mind. I'm really looking forward to these two.

the old Gabriel figures are 1/8, so the horse won't be on scale with the Hot Toys Tonto is to small, next week I'll start working on a Silver horse

Back