Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The downside of removable Lone Ranger masks, as any kid from the '70s will tell you, is that they snap.

Though with Hot Toys they'll mainly be handled by kidults!

But the new mask is different; it's got a knot in the back and everything, so make the whole thing out of fabric, and have some HT factory worker use his or her nimble fingers to tie it in a knot on the back.:lol

I'd really like it if it was a removable mask. It'd be easier to do since, unlike certain characters, he's not wearing any make-up around his eyes, and, on top of that, it would add another level of authenticity to the figure.

:exactly:

Assuming they do a Lone Ranger figure the mask should be removable. best solution would be magnets to keep it in place

I know this probably doesn't go here, but since I just got up and haven't had my coffee yet, I was too lazy to search...it is Lone Ranger related tho. :p

The-Lone-Ranger-International-Poster.jpg

https://www.shockya.com/news/2013/05/09/new-tv-spot-and-poster-for-the-lone-ranger/

I wasnt going to get too many Hot Toys, why do I come here. Take my money for this! Wonder if they will preview this at SDCC?

I know this movie is titled The Lone Ranger, but I only want a Tonto figure :D

And that also means we'll be getting a new modified Slim TT sculpted arms and upper body since Depp is shirtless throughout the movie

Last edited:
I know this movie is titled The Lone Ranger, but I only want a Tonto figure :D

And that also means we'll be getting a new modified Slim TT sculpted arms and upper body since Depp is shirtless throughout the movie

I am quite the opposite...I am only interested in the Lone Ranger

probably will pass on Depp tonto

I am quite the opposite...I am only interested in the Lone Ranger

probably will pass on Depp tonto

haha totally understandable. I mean he is what the movie is about after all. In my defense, however, Depp is one of if not my favorite actor so that's why I'm only interested in him :D

Think there is any chance of a figure of Silver to go with the Lone Ranger?

I think so ! Gore Verbinski is a great director as The first 3 POTC imo movies prove. It's his re-teaming with Johnny Depp and one thing for sure the movie will have awesome visuals and a solid story line. Gore's last film was also a western..Rango ! It's one of the few animated CGI films that I own and it's awesome and oh yeah Johnny Depp was the voice of Rango. I think we'll get 2 HT figures and if the movie cleans up at the box office a possible Silver and Scout !

I have RAH Cowboys and Aliens Jake Lonergran and he's great! were seriously lacking in Western Cowboy/gunslinger figures . Enterbay- Django's recent cancellation was a real let down. The Lone Ranger & Tonto if made is a must get for me.

Last edited:
With Iron Man 3 outgrossing its predecessors I guess we're guaranteed the steady stream of HT IMs will continue.

Hope Lone Ranger does well enough to save these figures from HT development hell!

Yea I agree. I mean the Sleepy Hollow figure looked pretty much done from their teaser I him back in January and we still haven't gotten to order it. Wonder if now they're just like "screw it, we'll wait for Halloween to show it off"

But from the looks, I think the IM hype is slowing down a bit if the new Jack Joker is any indication. I think HT will be ramping up for Man of Steel first before Lone Ranger.

We might see figures for this by the end of the year. But it will only be pre- order pics.

I think the new Lone ranger costume is boring ( a guy in a 3 piece suit with a hat and a mask , and of course it and to be black to keep in line with the new wave of heroes wearing black costumes ) the Tonto costume is ridiculous, a crow making the head of Tonto a nest? really?, Silver the horse wearing a hat on top of a tree? was Tonto smoking peyote or pot, this movie is going to suck BIG TIME this is another John Carter from Mars, I had high hopes when I read the remaking of the Lone Ranger but after reading the plot and seeing the previews :gah: Deep looks like has a broom stick up is arse all the time, horses riding inside and on top of a train? I could go on and on, this movie its just silly and a waste of money and time. The rating for this movie is no stars an five of this :pfft: oh and forget about Hot Toys making figures from this turkey they are not that stupid.

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this Disney Store exclusive:
6172040580001-2
6172040580001-1
6172040580001-3

Think there is any chance of a figure of Silver to go with the Lone Ranger?
6172040580001-4

Not exactly Hot Toys quality but the mask doesn't look too bad.
I wonder how he holds the revolver with the Ken doll hands :rotfl

I think the new Lone ranger costume is boring ( a guy in a 3 piece suit with a hat and a mask , and of course it and to be black to keep in line with the new wave of heroes wearing black costumes ) the Tonto costume is ridiculous, a crow making the head of Tonto a nest? really?, Silver the horse wearing a hat on top of a tree? was Tonto smoking peyote or pot, this movie is going to suck BIG TIME this is another John Carter from Mars, I had high hopes when I read the remaking of the Lone Ranger but after reading the plot and seeing the previews :gah: Deep looks like has a broom stick up is arse all the time, horses riding inside and on top of a train? I could go on and on, this movie its just silly and a waste of money and time. The rating for this movie is no stars an five of this :pfft: oh and forget about Hot Toys making figures from this turkey they are not that stupid.

[ame]https://youtu.be/oavMtUWDBTM[/ame]

I thought you guys might get a kick out of this Disney Store exclusive:
6172040580001-2
6172040580001-1
6172040580001-3

6172040580001-4

Not exactly Hot Toys quality but the mask doesn't look too bad.
I wonder how he holds the revolver with the Ken doll hands :rotfl

Spot on! This one's a grail for me, and it tops EVERYTHING I've seen thus far for figure of the year.

At least this ought to force HT into making a new muscle TT. No way would the TTM 19, TTM 20, or Bruce Lee bodies work for Depp's Tonto. :lol

Back