Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing new licenses are announced when XFC and Prometheus go by the way side. HT I just can't figure out. Where is BTTF and Robocop in these teasers?

We've already seen the teasers for those, though. Other than the "bat stuff", everything else shown in these teasers is new, with the exception of Man of Steel. That, along with Back to the Future, was teased in the Hot Toys catalogue, and they teased Robocop with Backstage pics. I think we make too big a deal out of things not being shown, when we already know that HT has announced them. Hell, I think the only case where we haven't heard or seen anything would be Smooth Criminal MJ.

He better! I can't get a Depp figure w/o Rzez getting one! :lol

I can not possibly disagree more.
Agreed! :lol sorry but as much as I love him, Arnold doesn't have too many figure worthy characters. T-800, Dutch, Conan, John Matrix and maaaaybe his Expendables character who I can't even remember the name of. I'd take a Turbo Man for nostalgia though lol

You getting these, Rzeznikk? I know you're a big Depp fan.

He better! I can't get a Depp figure w/o Rzez getting one! :lol

Agreed! :lol sorry but as much as I love him, Arnold doesn't have too many figure worthy characters. T-800, Dutch, Conan, John Matrix and maaaaybe his Expendables character who I can't even remember the name of. I'd take a Turbo Man for nostalgia though lol

:lol :lol :lol

Ill wait and see how this (and the movie) turns out. At these prices somethings gotta give. Id much rather have Ichabod, Mad Hatter, a new Edward Scissorhands with Depps likeness over Tonto, but who knows maybe after seeing the movie I'll "need" him.

But yeah just look at the list of Arnold roles For me its
T1 T-800
T2 T-800
Conan
Dutch
John Matrix
Douglas Quad
Turboman

Really think all of his other roles are pretty generic.

Depp has:

Jack Sparrow
Mad Hatter
Edward Scissorhands
Sweeney Todd
Ichabod Crane
Barnabas Collins
Willy Wonka
Tonto
Agent Sands
John Dillinger
Raoul Duke
William Blake
Ed Wood
Private Lerner

All of which have a visual flare to them.

I'd rather see another Predator, Iron Man, Terminator or Batman. Sorry, hope this doesn't get out the door like Green Lantern.

Just for that, I hope Returns gets cancelled (That's right, folks; I'm not above cutting off my nose to spite my face)!:pfft:

:lol :lol :lol

Ill wait and see how this (and the movie) turns out. At these prices somethings gotta give. Id much rather have Ichabod, Mad Hatter, a new Edward Scissorhands with Depps likeness over Tonto, but who knows maybe after seeing the movie I'll "need" him.

Oh yea I'd much rather have all those characters you mentioned before Tonto as well. Those are the ones I really want before any other Depp figure. Edward more so than any.

Rzeznikk said:
Depp has:

Jack Sparrow
Mad Hatter
Edward Scissorhands
Sweeney Todd
Ichabod Crane
Barnabas Collins
Willy Wonka
Tonto
Agent Sands
John Dillinger
Raoul Duke
William Blake
Ed Wood
Private Lerner

All of which have a visual flare to them.

I wouldn't mind a figure of Depp as Sam from Benny and Joon but I'm definitely sure that I'm one of the very few who would :lol

I hope that Enterbay makes some Depp stuff. Their Leonardo Dicaprio sculpt is amazing, and I really want a "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" Two-Pack.:lecture

Sorry, but The Lone Ranger's been around since before the creator of The Crow was created.:lecture

True, but I still can't help comparing the two. I guess in the grand scheme of things, I'd rather have an Eric Draven than a Tonto and John Reid. Doubt I'm the only one either.

Well, for every one of you, there's one of me. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, but I've never particularly cared for grunge in any form. The music, the film; it just never appealed to me. The Lone Ranger, though. I grew up on that stuff. Granted, I wasn't around until the character was about 60 years old, but I inherited two very important things from my grandfather:his love of comic books, and his love of westerns. The Ranger is the perfect balance between the two. A masked vigilante cowboy? Sign me up!:lecture

I hope that Enterbay makes some Depp stuff

Yea, I'd love for them to enter him into their 1/4 line. Their OST Sparrow sculpt and paint is great, I can't imagine what blowing it up to 1/4 with their newer paint apps that their doing with the new 1/4 BD terminator would look like in hand :thud:

Amazing new licenses are announced when XFC and Prometheus go by the way side. HT I just can't figure out. Where is BTTF and Robocop in these teasers?

You know, it is entirely possible to acquire new licenses and yet work on developping previously announced ones. I'm sure the company has more than 1 employee.

Back