Iconiq Studios announce Highlander 1/6 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t know KP released a Highlander. Other than the seriously tall forehead, not bad.
Only interested in Connor, Kurgan and Ramirez. One of my favorite 80s movies.
Those 3 are the only ones that matter. The whole series concept to me was dumb and made no sense — so, did Connor end up killing his stupid cousin Duncan, since “There can be only one”? or did someone else off that mook?

Those 3 are the only ones that matter. The whole series concept to me was dumb and made no sense — so, did Connor end up killing his stupid cousin Duncan, since “There can be only one”? or did someone else off that mook?
Duncan ends up killing Connor in the end. Connor didn't want to keep fighting after losing everyone he cared about.

Duncan ends up killing Connor in the end. Connor didn't want to keep fighting after losing everyone he cared about.
What! I thought Kortan killed Connor. Does continuity mean nothing in this franchise!?:lol
7ti0jj.gif

Next you'll tell me they are all aliens.

Last edited:
I would watch Highlander The Source either....it got to the point where they had an Immortal die without getting their head removed because they were so weak....bad film. But really Highlander was suppose to end after the first film lol.

How long ago did it come out?
I wonder if Iconiq posting it to their FB means they’re partnering with Kaustic Plastik for this line.
It's NOT from their facebook page??? looked at their photos going back and it's not there, or am I missing something?
I own the Highland Lord from Kaustic from a few years ago and he's a great figure, Looking forward to this line from Iconiq SO much though, can't wait to see what they come up with

Back