Iconiq Studios announce Highlander 1/6 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tys1977

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iconiq's Facebook page...

Iconiq Studios in association with StudioCanal are proud to officially announce our 1:6 Scale license for Highlander. More information coming soon.

356196212_785626886714172_5091941412199276809_n.jpg

Last edited:
Where are these guys based?

Yes.... ancient Connor+Ramirez (complete w/ peacock cape) to reenact those unforgettable training scenes.

And modern-day Connor, complete with 2 heads (rooted try hair, sculpted wet hair) & undying real leather jacket......

Old dream come true...

So excited about this, I'm all in...
Medievil McLeod, Kurgan ( Helmeted and without please, Ramirez complete with peacock cape,
Modern McLeod, Kurgan with hair and shaved head ( briefcase sword pleeease) Kastagir,Fasil, bring 'em on :clap:clap:clap

Kurgan is was over due.
Need updated all of them.

Iconiq does great stuff so here's hoping for more info soon.

I guess we have two threads for this, sharing here too

[IMG]

There can be only Juan!
Juan Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez
Finally, one of my most wanted figures, is posibly back in the game.
Not sure who made this fantastic "custom" or if it was ever released, yet if it's near as decent, I'm all in, hopefully they get to him... (though I'm curios if they can pull off the peacock cape?

[IMG]

299159-Ram-rez-11.jpg

[IMG]

4494e6fafc5866344eaaf165856544ea.jpg

Last edited:
I guess we have two threads for this, sharing here too

[IMG]

There can be only Juan!
Juan Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez
Finally, one of my most wanted figures, is posibly back in the game.
Not sure who made this fantastic "custom" or if it was ever released, yet if it's near as decent, I'm all in, hopefully they get to him... (though I'm curios if they can pull off the peacock cape?

[IMG]

299159-Ram-rez-11.jpg

[IMG]
Did a search and couldn't see another thread when I posted, mods can we merge them please ???

The above Ramirez is made by 'From Russia with love customs' on facebook , fantastic work but very expensive

Ok, the other one (just realized) is in statues and props , anticipating these will be figures, so if there should be only one, definitely keep this one!. :wink1:

Last edited:
I'll live if it's only Connor and Kurgan... If Connery is too expensive and too hard to do his peacock wardrobe.
And you guys got to watch the 4k restoration of that movie...

BRING IT ON ICONIQ STUDIOS!

Back