Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably will be in for the Lone Ranger(maybe Tonto)...and it WON'T just be Tonto....it WILL be both!! bank on it!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

If it makes over a Billion perhaps, if not there is no chance.

Save yourself the angst of wasted expectation and anticipations, trust me.

wanna bet??

The Lone Ranger is the title and star of the movie,not Tonto...HE WILL BE MADE!

I think with there being no Avengers/Batman movies this year that we will get a Ranger and Tonto.

What I'd really like is them to come with highly detailed 1/6th horses, but that would probably be VERY expensive.

If Sam Flynn could get a lightcycle, I see no reason why we couldn't get the Ranger and Silver. I find the 1/6th horses on the market to be sorely lacking, so I'd love to see someone like HT remedy that.

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I'm only interested in Depp :lol I mean I bet the Lone Ranger figure will look very nice and sleek if its made but I won't be putting it on my shelf

If you wanna expect it to get made... and be dissapointed, then thats your perogative

i'm just trying to sace you dissapointment :peace

Dude,the movie is called The Lone Ranger...not the Lone Tonto!

Mark my words,both will be shown/made

The character design is interesting... But I have now need for a Depp self indulging film. It's like the movie was written for Depp and not The Lone Ranger! Pass.

Not convinced I like JD's character design...I will likely pass...

68902_10151353600413373_549053339_n.jpg

Reminds me of this Anime Robot though...

rahxephon_1_640.jpg

Too bad when they actually get around to making figures from this, the film will have been out on Blu Ray for 5 years now :lol

I mean we've still yet to get those First Class figure(s) or Prometheus.

Hot Toys is an enigma to me sometimes. This is a license I thought they would never do. Like everyone else I see them only doing Depp as Tonto.

Why does hot toys always always grab new licenses? To just show they can acquire them? What hot toys should do is actually sit down and release some things they announced well over a year now.

Back