InArt - Ron Weasley 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An other one
764228E6-1392-45FB-82E6-CA1EB9585010.jpeg

At nearly $600 I think I’m ultimately going to have to pass. Nearly $2,000 by the end for the trio. It will be a mighty fine display but I just don’t know if InArt is for me.

nearly $600
I went standard version for this very reason. I know I'm going to have to pony up for Hermione with that hair, so saving a few bucks on Harry and Ron and going standard will help bare the cost of getting all three. It's too iconic a trio to not have them all represented in my collection.

I was content with just Harry, though tempted to get Ron. Only thing is that means having to get Hermione too, and from what they previewed, the sculpt didn't look too great.

Fan of the Harry Potter movies however the “Harry Potter” Inarts release did nothing for me. At no fault of Inart, it just looked like a “generic” Harry Potter no different from a $30 doll. Ron on the other hand is a little different. I don’t do the “Collect them all” in my collection and may have one character to represent the line. For example I own AOTC C-3PO only (no R2). I find Ron more interesting as a high end 1/6 collectable than anything on HOT Toys current releases/preorder and even Inart (minus Aragorn). I don’t mind just owning Ron to represent the line.

It would be nice to see the scale of Harry or Ron next to a current Inart release (aka Joker, Gandalf etc). These kids must be tiny!

I wonder if Ron will sell less than Pennywise? It doesn't seem like many are purchasing this, at least going by comments on here and YouTube. Especially the deluxe version. This will make the rooted trio with the Common Room diorama pretty rare.

OSK:
Deluxe- $586
Standard- $420
Can use $10 off coupon
Shipping included

Spec: w/deposit
Deluxe- $535
Standard- $405
Can use $15 off coupon
Goes up $15 in price after June 30th
Free shipping for Continental US
Pay in full and it's $10 cheaper for either.
I'll probably order from SF. They tend to be quite a bit slower, but I'm not in a hurry. I didn't realize Deluxe Harry was sold out, although the standard is available a few places. I'm still on the fence though. I may order a Deluxe Ron and eventually pick Harry up down the road.

Sugo have it up for:

Deluxe $514
Standard $385

BUT, that doesn’t include shipping. I guess that would depend where you live etc.
And yes from memory they are a bit slower, later batches as well

I just noticed they're estimating this for 2Q next year....yeah ok.

That's for the reviewers.

The people that actually bought it has an estimate of indefinite. 🤣

Inart should get their production rollout in order. I really don't mind a reasonable delay but if you're gonna announce that the product has released and shipped out and we only see reviewers or influencers having the item for a few weeks, then that's something else.

I'll probably wait to see what price Gundamit puts this up at before I decide on where to order. Don't think I will go with Spec given how much of a delay/wait time they have with InArt products, even with the discounts.

Back