Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it already known wether this is a new sculpt or the old BD or MIII? Noonoe with comparission pics?
This was a response from earlier in the thread:

This looks like the Mark 2 autopsy suit retooling.

New paintjob is all (and minus the removable armor).

Note the redesigned abdominal section. It's beefier.

But there are no rivets on this newer figure, so it is probably a slightly new sculpt if it is based off the new Mark II.

A pity HT didn't take this chance to give us an armor from the comic books. That's what I really would like to see.

Absolutely. I would love the "classic" shell head armor, which would not require much modification from the classic stealth, along with a silver centurion. I'd also love a comic book war machine!

If there is a new Mark III (if it comes from this....) and a new Mark I (as rumored) there was no reason to actually have bought anything from the Iron Man 1 line....

Is there really going to be a new mark I :yess: i have heard nothing, where did you hear this?

As I said in another thread glad this one is coming. I told you Buttmunch they would be making this one. :)

IMG_0546.jpg

easy pass for me. really don't like my iron man just one color. hot toys is milking iron man now. guess they gotta make something til avengers movie is out.

Now, that I agree with. Not sure why they didn't just upgrade the figure to the Mark IV design. I'm glad this figure is getting made but wouldn't mind having seen the switch.

As I said in another thread glad this one is coming. I told you Buttmunch they would be making this one. :)

IMG_0546.jpg

He hasn't gone up for Pre-order just yet :lol

But I am really surprised. This really boarders on being a comic based figure rather than a film figure. But for some reason they can make the odd grey versions, so I guess a blue one isn't a problem either :dunno

I think they may have made this in dedication to the Iron Man Dio suit in the new Iron Man Anime series:

Iron%20Man%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

just my guess :)

Back