Hot Toys: The Avengers: Tony Stark (Mark VII suit up version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
【The Avengers - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mark VII Suit up Version) Collectible Figure】

Tony Stark, the multi-billionaire superhero from the Marvel Universe, is known for his larger-than-life moments in both movies and comics. His high-tech suit of armor makes his nearly invincible. Apart from his epic fight scenes, his suit-up moments have also entertained fans over the years.

Hot Toys is excited to present the 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mark VII Suit up Version) collection figure based on The Avengers. Mark VII was a suit with remote capabilities. It was first disclosed when Loki pushed Tony Stark out of his office window. As Tony fell from the Stark Tower, he commanded JAVIS to launch the Mark VII suit, which come to rescue him at sonic speed.

We’ve taken the electrifying Mark VII suiting up scene to heart and enriched the figure at every level by faithfully recreating Tony Stark’s portrait and his high-tech armor suit in multiple pieces which allows variations of display, including three styles of display for suit up transformation and his causal wear look.

Masterfully crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, the one-sixth scale figure features a newly developed Tony Stark head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system; an advanced body with LED lighted arc reactor on chest, attachable Iron Man armor parts in defined proportion including chest and shoulders, back, thigh and calf armors; painted in red and silver coloring with metallic appearance; and a figure base with a specialized holder.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will include a Stark Tower hologram as bonus accessory.

Suit up with the Tony Stark figure by today. It’s a must-have for fans of Iron Man!

#IronMan #TonyStark #MarkVII #Marvel #MarvelStudios #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale

Love it. T-shirt is missing the Sabbath logo and US Tour 78 text, but that's a great RDJ likeness and the suit up scene is my favourite part of A1.
FB_IMG_1690197745283.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197747221.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197750141.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197753509.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197758151.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197761632.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197763866.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197766132.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197768215.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197771091.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197773256.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197780650.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197782709.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197787617.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197790277.jpg
FB_IMG_1690197792401.jpg

Today's dump of reveals is likely their heavy hitters for ACGHK this week. Any other figures will be existing booth fillers and ones that will never be made.

I could be wrong but this is their usual pattern. I wanna see John Wick and Caine!

As much as I loved this iconic moment in A1 (& as nice as this looks) I can't see spending $400++ on yet another Mark VII iteration for which I have no room. Also displaying him like this won't look nearly as cool once the flight stand and other digitally erased supports are included.

1690199827410.png

To be fair, the last 1/6 was 9 years ago.
Yeah, but this will be their 6th 1/6 version of him (4 "regular", 2 bank robber). I guess they felt the need to respond to InArt but at some point they should just move on. I'm sure there are plenty of DC fans who would like to see a few other characters. Where's their Selina Kyle and Riddler from The Batman?

As much as I loved this iconic moment in A1 (& as nice as this looks) I can't see spending $400++ on yet another Mark VII iteration for which I have no room. Also displaying him like this won't look nearly as cool once the flight stand and other digitally erased supports are included.

View attachment 651494
Yeah I’m curious to see what this looks like with the supports, and if they allow for him to be high enough in the air to even appreciate the figure from this low angle.

Yeah, but this will be their 6th 1/6 version of him (4 "regular", 2 bank robber). I guess they felt the need to respond to InArt but at some point they should just move on. I'm sure there are plenty of DC fans who would like to see a few other characters. Where's their Selina Kyle and Riddler from The Batman?
Ledger brings in the $$$

Tony Stank is still stanky. How many tries do they need until they really get RDJ's likeness?

HT so weird. Their racing sculpt and bd endgame sculpts are great, and now they keep getting worse.

Back