Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it will clock in at that or not as it also comes with a HT Retrospective book.

I'm actually really grateful for figures like this and "Secret Project" Iron Man, because they kill any desire I might otherwise have to be an Iron Man completist. Think I will likewise pass on the coming AU Mark II and wait for the inevitable AU Mark III release instead. With all the cool, original stuff they have coming in 2012, having a few easy passes is actually a blessing.

I'm pretty sure its in limbo. Their main focus right now with IM is the War Machine MILK/Special version and then the Mark II Unleashed next year.

I still want to see it, but waiting for any news about it is frustrating.

So I take it this did get cancelled, as it's been quite awhile now & no news. Shame because I've been wanting this. Oh well :(

I hope it hasn't. I'd love to add this to my Iron Man Figures, just to add a bit of variety in colour to the collection & also this is my favourite IM Suit & HT by the look's of things are finally getting it right.

Hot Toys is in no rush to do anything. I don't recall them showing off a completed prototype of a figure they didn't produce.

:exactly::clap

Great point. And its not like we've seen any reports to say it may be cancelled. I think we are just a bit impatient.:dunno:impatient:

I know I am.

Y'know, if HT was smart, they'd just wait until the Mark II AU is released, repaint it as the Mark III AU (I'm currently planning on passing on the Mark II to wait for what I believe will be the inevitable AU Mark III), then repaint that as the stealth suit. Of course by then, HT will be charging $500 a pop for a basic figure and no one will be able to afford it! :lol :horror :lol

they're probably still finishing up the book first, I bet it had blank pages back when they displayed the set at the Con.

Back