Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are really milking this license to the last drop............

and I'm still thirsty! :lol

I think they may have made this in dedication to the Iron Man Dio suit in the new Iron Man Anime series. just my guess :)

Here is the pic from your broken link:

iron20man2020012020larg.jpg

and I doubt it, it's completely different. :lol

(Look for the Stealth Mark VI in this color design at next year's SDCC!)

You are thinking too hard about it. Hot Toys isn't dedicating it to anything. It is simply milking :lol

Plus this variant Mark III was shown last year already way before the anime debuted. It is based on the stealth scheme from the comics. Hardly a new concept from the anime

StealthIronMan09.jpg

4056-550x-3AGE-STEALTH-IRONMAN.jpg

Sorry don't know much abt iron man comics since i only liked it because of the movies. But yeah it looks more like the stealth suit pics and if anything, the dio suit may have been based on the stealth suit. Either way, i thimk the color scheme on this figure is just so dull.

StealthIronMan09.jpg

That looks infinitely better than this Mark iii stealth variant we're seeing displayed with the book.

I am quite sure Hot Toys will make sure we get all the different versions of Stealth Iron Man available in the comics, anime etc. And they will also throw in some "concept" versions as Fair Exclusives. :)

I can see that. It's the same card that was in San Diego with it. That was the assumption we came to but HT wasn't clear on any of the details with it from what I could gather asking around.

Back