Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best time they could announce there making MK III.2 is once Iron Monger starts dropping. A lot of collectors are going to want a good MK III in the excitement of getting there Iron Monger. They need to release a BD Tony Stark head to go with it to.

I didn't get the gunmetal one coz I was hoping for this one.
Was there anything close from IM3?

Oh cool, then I don't have to think about getting that diecast Warmachine. I'd rather get this one. Thanks.

I thought there was only three IM in metal, and this is the third one.

Are they die-casting all Marks 1-7 as well as War Machine Mk1?

not officially yet but they did advertise that they could/would... it really depends on how the IP and MK 42 turn out... which I hope they fail as diecast is a dumb idea to begin with

this forum really needs like buttons :D

I dont really care what happens with them as the designs do nothing for me, and if the mk 7 is the last great suit we get in plastic then it was definitely the one im glad we got... im just going to hate reading about all the *****ing and QC issues on them :lol cause thats a given

Keep the plastic, and keep me as a customer..... Who can afford 300 plus anymore? The plastics are almost there now, so die cast reboots are going to be in the 400s.....

You all could be right. IP has been delayed to freaking march. And who knows about the mark 42, it could also be delayed as well. Could they be experiencing problems with production?

Having that said though, I don't see a problem with these things selling out regardless of materials used. It's IM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howard mentioned in the last interview a few months ago that the diecast figure were taking a lot longer to produce thn they realized. I knew then they'd all be delayed. And thats also why they put additional diecast figures on hold ( hopefully permenantly ).

Ship dates on HT HK for all 3 are

Mark 42 - Feb 2014
WM 2.0 - March 2014
IP - March 2014

1383654_10151743058323108_1466832971_n.jpg

Last edited:
Fourth quarter 2011 can't come soon enough.
sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_10.jpg

I so need me some kinda stealthy.

Back