Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually forgot all about that book. I want that two. I hope they dont charge silly money for it though, just because it come's with a book.

Can someone refresh my memory @ what the book you are talking about?:dunno

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_10.jpg

I didn't love the look of this. A darker metallic blue with maybe some black and red eyes/emitter would have been cool though.

I want a stealth IM. I honestly don't care what mark they repaint. I would also like it a bit darker, BUT I WANT A STEALTH IRON MAN!!!!!

Yeah, I haven't seen any official announcement that it was not coming. Would be the first time HTs showed a fully executed protype and then cancelled the whole project, I think.

I think they are just looking for a spot to drop this thing in. With Avengers and TDKR they may wait for IM III to release this.

I think it was two years ago, Hot Toys did show a selection of figures that they had initially planned to produce, and then scrapped. The Stealth Iron Man was one of those. Last year they teased a release of that Stealth figure, but since then I've seen nothing to indicate either way of it's availability.

I also agree, it needs to be a darker blue.

I'm also sad that they are not producing this...I wanted this version too...but I do hope since they have the updated mark II body they will release a Mark III 2.0 because the first one just doesn't look very good with the newer releases.

Mark III 2.0 seems like a no-brainer release. Like Lee says, I think they are waiting for the right time, though. Probably after the Mark VII but before Iron Man 3 stuff.

Back