Hot Toys Dutch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest picture from Toy-World HK, I think the Japanese clearly says that they will come out in Oct 08

Pic removed at request of Hot Toys.

Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest picture from Toy-World HK, I think the Japanese clearly says that they will come out in Oct 08

Pic removed at request of Hot Toys.

So we are getting them:D!!!! Why nothing at comic-con then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch.jpg

they looks so awsome.
Man can you Imagine how crazy is going to be when the PREDATOR comes out.
THANKS for the pics JACKO

it hard to tell but all that camo makes him look similar to Dutch but still not like Arnie....does that make sense?

who cares, i'm gonna get him anyway :lol

i wonder if they will do a BD dutch covered in mud complete with flaming torch and bow. that would rock some serious ass

i see a head swap in my future..............:cool:...................:lol

Sorry to disspoint you guys out there, but according to this thread https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5038&extra=page=1
there seems to be some technical problems on the duth and billy figure, therefore the final products issuing date will be postponed .

It did't say when, but personally i think that is quite a good news at least hot toys will have more time to look into perfecting the figures.

On the other hand, good for our wallet too as there are too many hot toys products coming out in the month of Oct

BTW i think it might be lisencing issue...

Sorry to disspoint you guys out there, but according to this thread https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5038&extra=page=1
there seems to be some technical problems on the duth and billy figure, therefore the final products issuing date will be postponed .

It did't say when, but personally i think that is quite a good news at least hot toys will have more time to look into perfecting the figures.

On the other hand, good for our wallet too as there are too many hot toys products coming out in the month of Oct

BTW i think it might be lisencing issue...

Eh, bro. You also a member here? :D

I'm also member of xl forums ;)

Anyway, like you said could be licensing issue. I'm thinking maybe its the new body. It's rubber muscle body with new exposed joints from what I see in the pics. Maybe more R&D?

Thinking now, to get or not to get! Arghh! Hot Toys is killing us!

Back